• ...and so much more!
  • sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    USPSA Match at SCGC May 5th.
    Set up/Clean up day Saturday at 9am. Set up help shoots for FREE.
    6 Stages 180 rds. Classifier 08-02
    Final target set at 8am Sunday, Sign in at 9am go Hot at 10am.
    Need RO's!!! shoot for $5

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    All Stages are set up so NO SET UP IN THE RAIN SATURDAY. Steve Eddington and I got drowned today setting up stages so you would not get wet Saturday. DAAAAHHHHH

SEdington

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2018
    Seymour
    All Stages are set up so NO SET UP IN THE RAIN SATURDAY. Steve Eddington and I got drowned today setting up stages so you would not get wet Saturday. DAAAAHHHHH

49344a14b21bbefb177653e4b4a683c5.gif

But you are promising 70 and sunny weather on Sunday/Gun Day right Max?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    BIG THANKS today to thr RO's who stepped up and helped run a Squad with the 54 shooters we had today. Also BIG THANKS to Craig for getting the scores posted so QUICKLY even though he had verry little sleep last night. See you all in June . Craig Lehman will be doing the stages for the next 3 months. Max

Nepherael

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2019
    Mentone
    Thanks for the Match South Central Crew!

[video=youtube;qzikV82aOjQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzikV82aOjQ[/video]

Thanks for posting this. I was cosidering entering a USPSA match next week. It would be my second match ever (after doing steel challenge yesterday). It looks DAUNTING but definitely gave me an idea of what I would be in for .

I don't know if I'll have the balls to actually sign up. If I could do some practice drills on a course beforehand I might feel better about it but I don't think I have a local place that I'm a member of that I could setup at. I may just go out and watch.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Fun match and appreciated!

Headed back on hwy 135, a car in front of me passed the car in front of it and then just stayed in the left lane for no reason, a pickup truck pulling a fairly large horse trailer had to get clear off of the road to dodge the car and avoid a head on collision. People are strange.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Fun match and fun stages.
    Weather was perfect.
    Thanks to those that setup and tore down and helped keep things moving.

sporter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southern, Indiana
    Thanks for posting this. I was cosidering entering a USPSA match next week. It would be my second match ever (after doing steel challenge yesterday). It looks DAUNTING but definitely gave me an idea of what I would be in for .

I don't know if I'll have the balls to actually sign up. If I could do some practice drills on a course beforehand I might feel better about it but I don't think I have a local place that I'm a member of that I could setup at. I may just go out and watch.

I encourage you to come out and shoot the match. Just let them know you are a new shooter and they'll pair you with a squad and ro that will help you along.

Just shoot the stages accurately and you'll be fine. Speed will come naturally IMO.

Top Bottom