Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Columbus
    HHRP Monday Night Steel 2019 Season

HHRP Monday Night Steel

HHRP Monday Night Steel :ar15:
    HHRP Monday Night Steel is held the second & fourth Mondays of the month (May - Sept) at the
    HHRP OUTDOOR RANGE ===> Google Map to Range
    -OR- 551 Camp Moneto Rd, Nashville, IN 47448
    Plan on 4 stages!

You can register through Practicscore under HHRP Monday Night Steel . Remember, you can sign up for all matches available. I should have all up for the year soon.

Heavily modeled around FNS (with permission), our steel shoot will be four stages, shooting each stage three times. We're only allowing the following common calibers that are non-magnum.
    i.e. - .22lr, 380ACP, 9mm, 40 S&W, .45ACP, .38 Spl, .22 lr and pistol caliber Rifles Carbines.

We are trying a new division; Micro Carry, M&P Shields, XDS, 380ACP Pistols with less than 10 rds.

This is what we do ===> MATCH DESCRIPTION

These are the rules ===> MATCH RULES

Our Club Site ===> HHRP HOMEPAGE

We start setting up the match around 5 PM, with registration around 5:30 & the Safety Orientation starting at 6 PM.

IF YOU MISS THE SAFETY ORIENTATION, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO SHOOT THAT NIGHT

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    IN! Been waiting for this to start. The evening weather looks pleasant as of now. 20% chance of rain over by 2pm and Tuesday predicted to be sunny. It's gonna be a great start of HHRP's steel season.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Oh, and do you allow AR9 pistols? Some seem to be OK, others not so much. (no SBRs, etc)

I was told "no" so I built an AR9 carbine which I hope to use this Monday. I'll also be shooting a CZ Shadow 2. Say hi if you see me. Hope you make it down. If you don't get pre-registered on Practiscore you can do it at the match.

It is a friendly fun match.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I was told "no" so I built an AR9 carbine which I hope to use this Monday. I'll also be shooting a CZ Shadow 2. Say hi if you see me. Hope you make it down. If you don't get pre-registered on Practiscore you can do it at the match.

It is a friendly fun match.
    I;ve got one of those too. Just have a brand new pistol build I need to shake out.

EDIT: and it wont be this week. I'm traveling on business the entire week. (ugh)

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    Come on down Cameramonkey!
    I see you on here all the time. I'm usually running a Canik Sfx. Look me up and introduce yourself. HHRP has a great bunch of people (not a member, but I enjoy their company!)

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Come on down Cameramonkey!
    I see you on here all the time. I'm usually running a Canik Sfx. Look me up and introduce yourself. HHRP has a great bunch of people (not a member, but I enjoy their company!)

EyeCarry, I'd like to say I'll make it this year, but in reality it might not happen. Still working on the home reno, still dealing with vision issues but the end of the month I'm back to my eye doc to see what he can do. They don't sell glasses or lens so if he prescribes something, I may come see you.

cakelly1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Columbus
    OK Don't get your panties in a bunch. Scores will be out this afternoon. Didn't leave range till after 9 and came home and went to bed..

Top Bottom