• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alaskan454

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2016
    IN
    The ICORE Central States Regional Championship is back! It will be hosted by Oak Hill Gun Club in Lyons, MI, just northwest of Lansing. We are working hard to make this the premier revolver match in the Midwest and plan to host it each year. For those who don't know me, I like steel. Expect to see about half of your shots fired at a steel plate of some kind and we will be testing a variety of skills. There will be large field courses with static steel, plus time falling steel, high speed tight courses with moving targets and activators, an x-ring bonus stage to test your front sights, and some Steel Challenge style action.

We will be paying out $100 to each Division Winner, $25 to each Special Recognition Category Winner, and giving out three discounted entries to the IRC via random draw.

There will also be a prize table with details to come. I will post updates on our Facebook event page over the coming months which can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/events/2170619306355733/

For additional details and match registration please follow the link below:

https://www.practiscore.com/2019-icore-central-states-regional-championship/register

Alaskan454

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2016
    IN
    Bump, we have started getting shooters from across the US and Canada signed up. I am hoping to see more shooters from IN if you guys can make the trip.

We have lots of sponsors sending stuff in for the prize table and there will be cash payouts to division and special recognition category winners.

Hope to see you there!

Alaskan454

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2016
    IN
    The attached stages have been approved by ICORE, official matchbook coming soon!

Attachments

• 2019CSRC.pdf
      358.9 KB · Views: 4

Alaskan454

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2016
    IN
    Match book is attached for our Regional next weekend. I see a few more from IN have signed up, look forward to seeing you guys there.

Attachments

• 2019CSR_MatchBook.pdf
      1.2 MB · Views: 2
    Top Bottom