• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MuncieFud

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2018
    Muncie
    I found an old post from early last year that wasn't super helpful. Do any clubs shoot NRL 22 matches? I saw that RCC does a long range 22 match but it's a little far from me to only shoot 20 rounds. Any input would be appreciated!

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    I found an old post from early last year that wasn't super helpful. Do any clubs shoot NRL 22 matches? I saw that RCC does a long range 22 match but it's a little far from me to only shoot 20 rounds. Any input would be appreciated!

the Riley match is 60 rnds. 20 at each of the 3 distances

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    https://nrl22.org/clubs/

I'm not seeing anything "registered" in your area but there might still be a club doing it.

I was invited to an informal NRL22 match being started by members of the Hoosier Hills Rifle and Pistol Club. Looks interesting. Wish I could remember which Monday night I was told it would be held.

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    To clarify, RCC match is 60 rounds. Several shooters are classified in our Master class, allowing them to shoot both classes for a total of 120 rounds for score.

There was brief discussion about holding NRL events, but since those are designed to fit in a 100 yard range, we chose to offer something that smaller ranges cannot.

Unfortunately, that doesn't change the distance from Muncie to Terre Haute.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    https://nrl22.org/clubs/

I'm not seeing anything "registered" in your area but there might still be a club doing it.

I was invited to an informal NRL22 match being started by members of the Hoosier Hills Rifle and Pistol Club. Looks interesting. Wish I could remember which Monday night I was told it would be held.

1st Monday but it's still flexible since it's just informal (and I think that conflicts with a few steel matches).

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom