• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    Wildcat Valley Rifle and Pistol Club will be hosting our next USPSA match of the season this Saturday, June 1st. Please go to the link below to register for the match. Registration will close on Friday May 31 at 8:00 pm.

https://practiscore.com/wvrpc-uspsa-1-june-2019/register

This match is sponsored by Applied Ballistics in Lafayette. Each match we will raffle off a few prizes during the shooter's meeting. Prizes include, but are not limited to, free ammo, free range time, shirts, hats, and Cerakote gift certificates. If you find yourself in the area, please stop by Applied Ballistics and thank them for supporting our sport.

This match will consist of 5 Field Courses and 1 Classifier.

Setup will be on Friday, May 3rd at 5:30 pm. Those who show up on Friday to help setup will shoot at a discounted rate. Please email me if you plan on being there on Friday. Those that come help setup on Friday will be entered into a drawing for prizes at the end of the season.

Shooter's meeting will be at 9:45 am Saturday morning. We start shooting at 10.

Round count will be around 125-150 rounds. Depending on your ability to use your sights effectively!

MATCH FEE breaks down as follows.

Regular match fee = $20
    WVRPC member = $15
    Friday Setup Help = FREE
    RO = FREE

As always, I'm in need of ROs. Please consider stepping up and ROing a squad.
    Please email me if you have any questions.

See you at the range!

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    Huge thanks goes out to Everyone who stepped up and helped out today and last night. You guys are the reason these matches happen. Thank you all for coming out and shooting with us. We will see you next month!

Scores are posted! https://practiscore.com/results/new/83057

I and everyone appreciates what Brandon does for this match monthly. This month especially. The guy designs the stages, Posts On INGO, works his AZZ off setting up the stages and due to a very important family commitment he cannot shoot the match. Then he shows up to tear down and put everything away. Post scores on Practiscore,

Think about this if you ever want to gripe about any stage or the match in general. Then before you do you will schedule the time to do it the next month.

Thanks Brandon and every person that pitched in.

Last edited:

Good on paper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 18, 2017
    Indianapolis
    +1 on the comments from Fuzz

All the area MDs deserve a huge thanks from each of us that shoot these matches. It seems to me a fairly thankless endeavor.

With the exception of ACC I drive an hour and a half to matches but I’m going to make a real effort to get in early and help set up and definitely help tear down.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Agreed with all of the great comments! Fantastic match with great stages! Thanks Brandon, you really are doing a fantastic job, and we all appreciate all that you do.

Thanks to Aaron and all of the rest of the volunteers who make the match go. We couldn't do what we do without you!!!

Now Brandon: About making the final stage the "easy tear-down stage" for us squad 1 guys... :): LOL!!!

JJM7288

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 4, 2015
    Zionsville
    Great match, squad and weather. Good work Brandon, volunteers and RO's that make these matches possible.

I hope your gravel rash is healing nicely.

Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    Great match, squad and weather. Good work Brandon, volunteers and RO's that make these matches possible.

I hope your gravel rash is healing nicely.

Yes. It healed much better and quicker than I thought it would and now I’ve got shoes to prevent it from happening again hopefully!! I’m just very thankful that I was able to keep control of the gun on the way to the ground!

Thanks to everyone for all of the kind words and please don’t hesitate to point out what we could do better. I’ve had awesome help this far this year and hope we can continue getting the help. I encourage anyone to come out and help with setup. The setup crew is really what makes this all happen in the end. I would also like to encourage anyone that has stage ideas to not hesitate to send them to us! We’d be happy to put something on the ground for you.

Top Bottom