Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

User Info Menu

Thanks to everyone who had a part in putting this together. This was my first match of this kind & I had a great time.
    Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Thanks to Ralph, Everett, Jeramie, and Mike for all of the great help tonight on the timers and on the devices. Thanks to everyone who came out and shot tonight the turn out was strong. There was a glitch tonight syncing the devices and I deleted stage 1. Sorry. It was my best stage and Ralph had a procedural so it closed the gap between us so there was no way it was intentional. Likely will be more of these on a monthly basis but on a Saturday morning. More on that soon.

See the link below for the scores. Video hopefully tomorrow.

https://practiscore.com/results/new/87206
    My best stage too. My 'Ralph' stage counted and probably cost me a few places. I liked/hated shooting the stages back to back. I told myself not to shoot stage 4 with 3 per target. So I shot the first target with 3 per target, dumb***.

'Alpha-Delta' scoring is an *** kicker
    Luddite Curmudgeon #2

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by downrange72 View Post
    My best stage too. My 'Ralph' stage counted and probably cost me a few places. I liked/hated shooting the stages back to back. I told myself not to shoot stage 4 with 3 per target. So I shot the first target with 3 per target, dumb***.

'Alpha-Delta' scoring is an *** kicker
    Yeah the Alpha Delta scoring is is feast or famine thing. Fun match even though not my best performance but just here to have a little fun so all is good.

User Info Menu

The a zone on the targets we are using istoo big for actual real world shooting. Fast does not matter if accuracy is not there.
    No one is stronger or more dangerous than the man who can harness his emotions.

www.BrightFirearmsTraining.com

abright@ccrtc.com

User Info Menu

The a zone on the targets we are using istoo big for actual real world shooting. Fast does not matter if accuracy is not there.
    Recommend: 3x5in card stuck to the "triangle of death" area using spray adhesive.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    Recommend: 3x5in card stuck to the "triangle of death" area using spray adhesive.
    That is a great idea. Going to do that.

abright@ccrtc.com

User Info Menu

That is a great idea. Going to do that.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

Henk would approve

abright@ccrtc.com

User Info Menu

Henk would approve

INDIANA CONSTITUTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    You have to come and shoot then
    Luddite Curmudgeon #2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast