Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The stages have been designed. Six stages. 67 rounds to complete the night. A couple of stages will be 14 and 16 rounds respectively. Some shooting on the move as requested.
    Need some more shooters.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    We have room. Would love to see some of the West Central Indiana crowd Friday night.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks to Ralph, Everett, Jeramie, and Mike for all of the great help tonight on the timers and on the devices. Thanks to everyone who came out and shot tonight the turn out was strong. There was a glitch tonight syncing the devices and I deleted stage 1. Sorry. It was my best stage and Ralph had a procedural so it closed the gap between us so there was no way it was intentional. Likely will be more of these on a monthly basis but on a Saturday morning. More on that soon.

See the link below for the scores. Video hopefully tomorrow.

https://practiscore.com/results/new/87206

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    This is stages 1 and 2. Keeping in mind Stage 1 did not appear in the scoring because some old bastard deleted it by accident.

[video=youtube;EAYSei4aWeM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAYSei4aWeM[/video]

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    We had a couple of Amish shooters in attendance tonight. I would not want these wheel gunners shooting at me.

[video=youtube;TzzXfESCP5U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzzXfESCP5U[/video]

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    A little shooting on the move as requested.

[video=youtube;NM0XI0YSf38]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM0XI0YSf38[/video]

cruiser78

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2019
    Terre Haute
    Thanks to everyone who had a part in putting this together. This was my first match of this kind & I had a great time.
    Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Thanks to Ralph, Everett, Jeramie, and Mike for all of the great help tonight on the timers and on the devices. Thanks to everyone who came out and shot tonight the turn out was strong. There was a glitch tonight syncing the devices and I deleted stage 1. Sorry. It was my best stage and Ralph had a procedural so it closed the gap between us so there was no way it was intentional. Likely will be more of these on a monthly basis but on a Saturday morning. More on that soon.

See the link below for the scores. Video hopefully tomorrow.

https://practiscore.com/results/new/87206

My best stage too. My 'Ralph' stage counted and probably cost me a few places. I liked/hated shooting the stages back to back. I told myself not to shoot stage 4 with 3 per target. So I shot the first target with 3 per target, dumb***.

'Alpha-Delta' scoring is an *** kicker

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    My best stage too. My 'Ralph' stage counted and probably cost me a few places. I liked/hated shooting the stages back to back. I told myself not to shoot stage 4 with 3 per target. So I shot the first target with 3 per target, dumb***.

'Alpha-Delta' scoring is an *** kicker

Yeah the Alpha Delta scoring is is feast or famine thing. Fun match even though not my best performance but just here to have a little fun so all is good.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The a zone on the targets we are using istoo big for actual real world shooting. Fast does not matter if accuracy is not there.

Top Bottom