• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central

Wildcat Valley Rifle and Pistol Club will be hosting our next USPSA match of the season this Saturday, Julty, 6th. Please go to the link below to register for the match. Registration will close on Friday July, 5th at 8:00 pm.

https://practiscore.com/wvrpc-uspsa-6-july-2019/register

This match is sponsored by Applied Ballistics in Lafayette. Each match we will raffle off a few prizes during the shooter's meeting. Prizes include, but are not limited to, free ammo, free range time, shirts, hats, and Cerakote gift certificates. If you find yourself in the area, please stop by Applied Ballistics and thank them for supporting our sport.

This match will consist of 5 Field Courses and 1 Classifier. Check the shooting sports section of INGUNOWNERS.com for the classifier for the month, I will post it on there.

Setup will be on Friday, July 6th at 5:30 pm. Those who show up on Friday to help setup will shoot at a discounted rate. Also, those who show up saturday morning before 8 and help setup will get a discount on their match fee as well. Please email me if you plan on being there on Friday. Those that come help setup on Friday will be entered into a drawing for prizes at the end of the season.

Shooter's meeting will be at 9:45 am Saturday morning. We start shooting at 10.

Round count will be around 125-150 rounds. Depending on your ability to use your sights effectively!

MATCH FEE breaks down as follows.

Regular match fee = $20
    WVRPC member = $15
    Friday Setup Help = FREE

*****Saturday Setup Before 8 AM Ill take $10 of your match fee
    RO = FREE

As always, I'm in need of ROs. Please consider stepping up and ROing a squad.
    Please email me if you have any questions.

See you at the range!

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Classifier this month will be 18-06 For That Day. Better start practicing that Strong hand weak and shooting!

Oo..... I almost built this at ACC but I couldn't even go. You read my mind man. As for practice....

[video=youtube_share;eGDBR2L5kzI]https://youtu.be/eGDBR2L5kzI[/video]

Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    This months round count actually ended up being 167 so make sure to bring plenty of ammo. This includes a texas star!

Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    I just want to know who picked the classifier.

Thanks everyone for coming out and enduring the heat with us today! Thanks to the setup crew who made it all happen!

stymie12000

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Bripple
    Um yeah..... the classifier felt like we were being punished for something!

Good match. Good squad! Thanks Brandon and everyone that helped out!

Top Bottom