• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • harleymac1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2013
    Morgan County
    Until I get the funds for an SP-01 I want to run my P-01 Omega in USPSA. Does anyone run this? My main question is what holster works? I had a Ghost Thunder with my Glock and really liked it. I do not see an Omega listed but may fit in another CZ holster they offer. Any help is greatly appreciated.

USMC Veteran / Lifetime LTCH / Lifetime NRA Member

romack991

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    I carry a P01 Omega. The frame is .090" wider than a Shadow. If I loosen my bladetech Shadow all the way, it will go in but it is tight. I haven't shot it in a match yet but I take it as a backup gun the few times I've shot carry optics. If I ever had to use it in a match, I'd just run it with my IWB holster that is made for it.

I like my JM custom but they are more for concealment/carry. All my competition holsters are bladetech classic OWB with boss hangers. A lot of people like Red Hill Tactical. Those are the two places I'd look at. Just pay attention to the cut. Some P01 holsters won't work well with the Omega due to the ambi safeties.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Until I get the funds for an SP-01 I want to run my P-01 Omega in USPSA. Does anyone run this? My main question is what holster works? I had a Ghost Thunder with my Glock and really liked it. I do not see an Omega listed but may fit in another CZ holster they offer. Any help is greatly appreciated.

USMC Veteran / Lifetime LTCH / Lifetime NRA Member

I have an FDE Shadow that is looking for a new home. It was my back up production gun.

Top Bottom