• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nepherael

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2019
    Mentone
    Just wanted to pass this along. I'm not a SA cowboy shooter but I've developed a working relationship with a shop that does big SASS shoots.

There is still time to sign up

Here is their website.

Home Page

SASS 2019 State Championship. Located just outside of Warsaw. Can also contact the gun shop "Two Bear Arms" in Etna Green for information

I am also creating the trophies for the contest. Instead of plaques the coordinator wanted to give out something new and different that the winners could use. It has been an awesome project for me and I poured a lot into the R&D on these.

tXjxIfQ.jpg

17uknlF.jpg

HKRE4j8.jpg

WJdhQ82.jpg

Last edited:

Whip_McCord

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    NWI
    Nice job. I've been shooting cowboy action for a long time. While I cannot attend the match, I know several who are. I'm sure they will appreciate your fine work. Glad you made it to Warsaw again.

Nepherael

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2019
    Mentone
    Nice job. I've been shooting cowboy action for a long time. While I cannot attend the match, I know several who are. I'm sure they will appreciate your fine work. Glad you made it to Warsaw again.

Really appreciate it! I'm really excited to start traveling to multiple clubs throughout the season and shoot a lot more.

The truth is, these trophies are the reason I am shooting competitions at all. I decided to get back into firearms but after connecting with this shop over these trophies (and also some custom AR15 mags with cool pics on them) I continued to have a reason to go back to the shop and eventually found out about their club shoots during the week which led me to researching things like steel challenge and USPSA. The shop owner of Two Bear Arms is a good guy and without him I wouldn't have the new laser equipment nor the love for competition shooting that I have.

I'll be dropping off a large batch of these trophies tomorrow. I've thanked him many times for this opportunity and for giving me a reason to get some higher end equipment but I think I will also let him know about his role in introducing me to competitions. I'm sure he will like that. He just placed third in his category (duelist I think) and shot clean over in a major SASS match in New Mexico.

Top Bottom