• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FreeLand

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The Tactical Shooters Alliance will hold their July match on Sunday the 28th at the TriCounty Coon Hunters. If you are planning to attend, please RSVP to batesvilletsashooters@gmail.com OR reply below. (you DON'T need to do both) The match director wants to be sure to have enough RO's lined up if there is going to be a larger than normal turnout.

TriCounty Coon Hunters

417 N Coonhunters Rd.
    Batesville, IN 47006
    tricountycoonhunter.org/

Registration from 8:30-9:20am. Match starts at 9:30am. Match fee is $15.

You can download a PDF of the rulebook here: Index of /scores

Short summary:
    Semi-auto rifle with a sling (sling is mandatory)
    3 rifle mags and a way to carry them on your person
    Handgun with a holster
    3 pistol mags and a way to carry them on your person (revolvers are allowed)
    Eye and ear protection
    100 rounds of both rifle and handgun ammo
    4 Courses of Fire
    100 yards max distance for rifle shot

If you would like to receive notice in the event of cancellation, please email batesvilletsashooters@gmail.com and ask to be added to the TSA mailing list.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    For conversation: I'm planning on going! Looking forward to it. I'm curious to see how my 1-6x does vs the basic red dot I've used up until this point.
    I lost my zip tie with graduated lines to check # of rounds in an AR mag. I'll have to make a new one Sat. This event in particular makes that little gadget very handy.

For head count: I emailed RSVP so if you count this post also you'll double count me. :):

FreeLand

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    For conversation: I'm planning on going! Looking forward to it. I'm curious to see how my 1-6x does vs the basic red dot I've used up until this point.
    I lost my zip tie with graduated lines to check # of rounds in an AR mag. I'll have to make a new one Sat. This event in particular makes that little gadget very handy.

For head count: I emailed RSVP so if you count this post also you'll double count me. :):

I think you will like having 6x if Walt asks us to make head shots at 80 yards like last month! One thing to remember is that if the scope is zeroed for 50 or 100 yards, your shots are going to be low in the CQB stages if you don't compensate.

I zero my scope at 100 yards and then figure out somehing else in the reticle to use as my point of aim for the close targets.

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    My first time today and I had a lot of fun.
    Thanks to everyone involved putting it on.
    A nice venue and a welcoming crowd to shoot with.
    Very well organized and run.
    I look forward to returning.
    Nigel

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Another great shoot with very interesting stages. I think if every gun club put one of these on, the TSA group would still have an advantage just in the way they dream up the stages. Thanks again!

dung

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2017
    Charlestwon
    I had a great time as well, but I really need to some more practice in before the next match...

That stupid sun wore me out!

Top Bottom