Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 30 of 30
  1. #21
    hps
    hps is offline
    Expert hps's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    WELL WELL WELL!! seems a lil odd HPS hasnt been to a FNS in a cpl months and the SS list has grown. Savor the flavor boys cus I WILL BE MAKING A RETURN.

    TOP of the food chain,,HPS!!!

    Marcel!! really Marcel??

  2. #22
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hps View Post
    WELL WELL WELL!! seems a lil odd HPS hasnt been to a FNS in a cpl months and the SS list has grown. Savor the flavor boys cus I WILL BE MAKING A RETURN.

    TOP of the food chain,,HPS!!!

    Marcel!! really Marcel??
    We shoot in two weeks!

  3. #23
    hps
    hps is offline
    Expert hps's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    MARCEL,MARCEL??? I didnt know he even had a workable SS handgun!!

  4. #24
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Another great match last night! Thanks to all that make it possible. Looks like it's going to get real in two weeks with the return of hps. He's going to need his A game for sure!!!!

  5. #25
    Plinker

    User Info Menu

    Thanks, had a great time! I appreciate that the stages are always new and challenging!

  6. #26
    Plinker

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by JJM7288 View Post
    Another great match last night! Thanks to all that make it possible. Looks like it's going to get real in two weeks with the return of hps. He's going to need his A game for sure!!!!
    Well we all know hps will forget there is a match, or it may be “too hot” . The bigger question is “why can’t we all get along?”. We don’t have these issues in carry optics , limited, or production. Why the drama in SS?

  7. #27
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloner View Post
    Well we all know hps will forget there is a match, or it may be “too hot” . The bigger question is “why can’t we all get along?”. We don’t have these issues in carry optics , limited, or production. Why the drama in SS?
    HPS ain't there yet, we'll see if he actually shows or his INGO account is hacked. I cannot and will not comment on SS drama!

  8. #28
    hps
    hps is offline
    Expert hps's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloner View Post
    Well we all know hps will forget there is a match, or it may be “too hot” . The bigger question is “why can’t we all get along?”. We don’t have these issues in carry optics , limited, or production. Why the drama in SS?
    Cuz im not in those classes!!
    Making ammo this eve for next FNS. You guys know i like my ammo HOT!!

  9. #29
    hps
    hps is offline
    Expert hps's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    MARCEL!!!???

  10. #30
    Plinker

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hps View Post
    Cuz im not in those classes!!
    Making ammo this eve for next FNS. You guys know i like my ammo HOT!!
    Yes I know. At least 300 ft/second

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge