Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21
    Grandmaster Coach's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Strange event on Sunday. I shot a master class classifier and did not win the stage. Over the years I have won the classifier many times shooting a B class run. Odd that I was that good and odd that it did not win.
    No one is stronger or more dangerous than the man who can harness his emotions.

    www.BrightFirearmsTraining.com

    abright@ccrtc.com


  2. #22
    Expert

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Strange event on Sunday. I shot a master class classifier and did not win the stage. Over the years I have won the classifier many times shooting a B class run. Odd that I was that good and odd that it did not win.
    I liked that classifier however, I should shoot for points...
    Remember to use what Mother Nature gave you BEFORE Father Time takes it away!!!!

  3. #23
    Master happygunner's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by S8MS-01904 View Post
    I liked that classifier however, I should shoot for points...
    Pfff who cares about points. It was fun blazing thru it.


  4. #24
    Master riverman67's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Grelber View Post
    I think one of the McCauley boys usually takes lead.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G5KtQynWvc
    I'll be back when I feel better or the temp drops below 50
    Luddite Crumudgeon #1

  5. #25
    Grandmaster Coach's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by happygunner View Post
    Pfff who cares about points. It was fun blazing thru it.

    I like that hat.
    No one is stronger or more dangerous than the man who can harness his emotions.

    www.BrightFirearmsTraining.com

    abright@ccrtc.com


  6. #26
    Master happygunner's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I like that hat.
    https://www.outdoorresearch.com/us/e.../2434410910009


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge