• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mitchel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2019
    Terre Haute
    USPSA RANGE OFFICE COURSE AND SCSA COURSE WILL BE October 26-27 from 8am -5pm both days at PROTEQ firearms academy

Students may register for this seminar by logging in to USPSA.org, and then clicking the link below.

REGISTER HERE: https://uspsa.org/seminars/details/170

Cost is $50 total for both USPSA and SCSA Certifications.

For students wishing to obtain only the Steel Challenge certification the cost is $30. The Steel Challenge portion will be held on Sunday afternoon starting around 1pm after the USPSA portion is complete. Arrive at the ProTEQ Range between 12:00 and 1pm to sign up. You must already have a USPSA Range Officer Certification in order to attend only the Steel Challenge portion.

Day 1 will be a classroom portion to learn the rules of USPSA and SCSA and the responsibilities of a Certified Range Officer. Day 2 will be on the range at ProTEQ where each student will test their skills as a Range Officer. Each student will need 100 rounds of ammunition.

Bring a sack lunch both days as we will be dining in. A refrigerator will be available.

We (ProTEQ) are not planning to make money on this event. We are offering it to the community to help grow the sport(s). The fees collected go to USPSA to pay for the instructor to teach the course, as well as to house and feed the instructor for the duration of his stay. With that being said, donations above the normal course cost are accepted. Thank you.

Range Address: 3057 W County Rd 1200 N, Brazil, IN 47834

For more information please call (812)201-6002
    Or email proteqrange@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Nothing seems to happen when you click "complete registration." Do you receive a confirmation email or anything?

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Yes you will receive a e-mail stating what you need to do before the date

But the website says you won't receive that email until the week before the class.

Just to clarify, my question is: how do I (and others who might fill the other half of this class) know my registration was accepted?

When I clicked "complete registration," nothing happened.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Mitchel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2019
    Terre Haute
    You also must sine in to uspsa before clicking the link once you are signed in then the register button should work if you have more problems please call (812)-201-6002

OffTheX

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2019
    Brazil
    We are going to have to reschedule the course due to lack of registrants. We need a minimum of 20 to host. Stay tuned for a new date.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Works for me. And for that matter, I have absolutely no problem paying $80 to get certified, if that's what it takes to hit a financial breakpoint and get a class with 13 people instead of 20. I'm not doing this so I can get discounted range fees.

The latest wave of new people who came into the sport after the "Obama scare" has leveled off, and I really think we'll have to find ways to get this done locally with less than 20 people, to avoid a death spiral of volunteers burning out and not being able to get new ones.

Xterminator

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 11, 2018
    Terre Haute
    Works for me. And for that matter, I have absolutely no problem paying $80 to get certified, if that's what it takes to hit a financial breakpoint and get a class with 13 people instead of 20. I'm not doing this so I can get discounted range fees.

The latest wave of new people who came into the sport after the "Obama scare" has leveled off, and I really think we'll have to find ways to get this done locally with less than 20 people, to avoid a death spiral of volunteers burning out and not being able to get new ones.

I agree with twang...let's do whatever it takes to make this sport grow. I will put in schedule. Thx for updates on ingo Steve for time & date.

Top Bottom