Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

User Info Menu

Question What to shoot at in the colder months?

Seems like several clubs close down from October to Spring. What does everyone do during those cold months? Any matches or events still going on?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Abominator View Post
    Seems like several clubs close down from October to Spring. What does everyone do during those cold months? Any matches or events still going on?
    I believe Parabellum & Applied Ballistics do indoor USPSA matches. Tim’s Shooting Academy does non-sanctioned indoor matches as well.

User Info Menu

Parabellum has USPSA as well as Carry gun matches at least once a month all winter. Winter schedule is already on their calendar.

NRA Life Member / Basic Pistol instructor / RSO

"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard"
    Unnamed Navy Seal

“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public”

Aron Bright
    Any man can make mistakes but only and idiot persists in his error.. Cicero 200 BC

Marksman

User Info Menu

I think Top Guns at Terre Haute will have indoor IDPA. May not yet be in their calendar.

While this may be considered blasphemy on this site, I use the indoor time to practice precision shooting. Many indoor ranges don't allow draw from holster, and shootings multiple targets within your 3 foot wide lane isn't the same as outdoors where you can place targets several yards apart.
    Last edited by Hawkeye7br; 3 Weeks Ago at 22:16.

User Info Menu

Topguns will be having monthly CCW matches.
    No one is stronger or more dangerous than the man who can harness his emotions.

www.BrightFirearmsTraining.com

abright@ccrtc.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Abominator View Post

Carhartts.
    "See you on the Range"

User Info Menu

I'm further north than many of you, but in the fall/winter (Sept thru May) I run a PPC league at Blythe's in Valpo. That's on Tuesday nights. I also practice bullseye with several friends at a local, private club on Thursdays. We try to keep up our skills for Perry (Atterberry next year?). I do each one of those once a week, for the most part. When the time changes in November, we stop shooting Wed night skeet. Time to head indoors, for the most part.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

MCFG, Marion County Fish and Game, we shoot Friday Night Steel Year Round. We will cancel if the weather conditions become extreme.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Snowflakes & Ice cycles

User Info Menu

Snowmen make great targets.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast