• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FreeLand

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The Tactical Shooters Alliance will hold their August match on Sunday the 25th at the TriCounty Coon Hunters. If you are planning to attend, please RSVP to batesvilletsashooters@gmail.com OR reply below. (you DON'T need to do both) This is not mandatory, however the match director wants to be sure to have enough RO's lined up if there is going to be a larger than normal turnout.

TriCounty Coon Hunters
    417 N Coonhunters Rd.
    Batesville, IN 47006
    tricountycoonhunter.org/

Registration from 8:30-9:20am. Match starts at 9:30am. Match fee is $15.

You can download a PDF of the rulebook here: Index of /scores

Short summary:
    Semi-auto rifle with a sling (sling is mandatory)
    3 rifle mags and a way to carry them on your person
    Handgun with a holster
    3 pistol mags and a way to carry them on your person (revolvers are allowed)
    Eye and ear protection
    100 rounds of both rifle and handgun ammo
    4 Courses of Fire
    100 yards max distance for rifle shot

If you would like to receive notice in the event of cancellation, please email batesvilletsashooters@gmail.com and ask to be added to the TSA mailing list.

dung

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2017
    Charlestwon
    I plan on making it out. Was an email sent out last month? I should be on the distribution list, but didn't get it last month.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Any video?
    Yes, now getting it on INGO is a different story. If I can figure out how to get that uploaded, linked... I will.

In the mean time there are older pics and videos online (Google). Search for TSA 2 gun batesville. I know the match director is trying to get newer ones made and the last couple matches there were people there doing pics and videos. I only have the one video of me.

Edit again: I take that back, most of the stuff I'm finding online is NOT from this exact event. There is a Tactical Shooting Academy with the same acronym. This is tactical shooters alliance.

Last edited:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I am not on facebook. I would like to check one of these out. What is the date for next month?

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    I am not on facebook. I would like to check one of these out. What is the date for next month?

I think they're always on the 4th weekend (Sunday) of the month as I've been willing to try this out but it coincides with ACC USPSA so ACC is a no brainer for me.

Laughing Snake

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    SW Indy
    Yes they're the fourth Sunday so the next one would be Sept 22nd (weather permitting) which I just realized as I'm typing this I might be able to go to now. This month was my first time at a TSA match and I'm eagerly anticipating the next one I can get out to. I've been trying to talk co-workers in to making the drive to Batesville.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Were there any pics/videos of the other group posted?

If you are talking about the 2 gun done at Atlanta Saturday, I had to cancel last minute. I was signed up at one time and on praticscore it looked like there were a lot of people signed up.
    They are totally separate from the Batesville folks though.

Laughing Snake

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    SW Indy
    If you are talking about the 2 gun done at Atlanta Saturday, I had to cancel last minute. I was signed up at one time and on praticscore it looked like there were a lot of people signed up.
    They are totally separate from the Batesville folks though.

I'm sorry. I meant the other group that Walt was leading last Sunday.

Top Bottom