• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbeard

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    United States
    Some video instructions are available. You need to login. Its located under Member Resources/NROI Information.

https://uspsa.org/practiscore/

Great that it's there. Would like to see more added such as how to run and set-up Practiscore for a match, which is actually fairly simple, but seems to scare most people.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Got the free Practiscore app on my phone and was abto make a mini stage for scoring last year. Pretty straight forward though.

harleymac1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2013
    Morgan County
    Excuse me for somewhat hijacking this thread.
    Does anyone have Practiscore Match Book app on your phone. It seems worthless to me. The map does not work in google anymore so you can not limit the "Find Matches" to a geographic area. If you do go ahead and perform a find on matches it pulls them up but seems to not scroll anymore. I do have Practiscore and Competitor on my phone but was looking for somewhere on a mobile platform to locate and register for matches local to me. Is that done on their website only or is there and app I don't know about. OR, am I just ignorant on how to find what I am looking for in the apps I do have?

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    Excuse me for somewhat hijacking this thread.
    Does anyone have Practiscore Match Book app on your phone. It seems worthless to me. The map does not work in google anymore so you can not limit the "Find Matches" to a geographic area. If you do go ahead and perform a find on matches it pulls them up but seems to not scroll anymore. I do have Practiscore and Competitor on my phone but was looking for somewhere on a mobile platform to locate and register for matches local to me. Is that done on their website only or is there and app I don't know about. OR, am I just ignorant on how to find what I am looking for in the apps I do have?

match registration is done on practiscore.com . you can also search for matches from there. once set up you can go to your dashboard to see a list of matches you are signed up for and a list of results from matches you have shot. Practiscore is all you need, the other 2 are extras.

Top Bottom