Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by downrange72 View Post
    Never got a confirmation but I'm planning on being there around 1130-1200
    I have you down.
    No one is stronger or more dangerous than the man who can harness his emotions.

www.BrightFirearmsTraining.com

abright@ccrtc.com

Plinker

User Info Menu

Email sent
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    The goal will be to have the five shooters completed with the match in 30 minutes.
    Have we ever hit that goal yet? Seems like it is pretty close to 10 min/shooter. Not sure having more pasters would increase shooting speed. Would have to reduce stages or rounds but think we're all pretty happy with where they're at. Just curious.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Itís a goal..... I generally show up with 120+ rounds loaded in mags and I still usually have to take rounds from one mag and add them to another to complete the CoF with the required rounds and Coach has been very patient with me. I LOVE this format and am perfectly happy with how itís running.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Topshot View Post
    Email sent

Have we ever hit that goal yet? Seems like it is pretty close to 10 min/shooter. Not sure having more pasters would increase shooting speed. Would have to reduce stages or rounds but think we're all pretty happy with where they're at. Just curious.
    Several times the match has finished ahead of schedule. We usually start early.

People have to reload magazines and that takes time. The folks that do not have to reload magazines get through in less than ten minutes. There are not many of those.

Pasting is not holding up the process.

Where can you get a match in faster?

abright@ccrtc.com

User Info Menu

Can take walk on shooters between 11 am and noon.

abright@ccrtc.com

User Info Menu

Don't forget cover garments tomorrow.

abright@ccrtc.com

User Info Menu

Thanks again Coach. Loved the setups today.
    Another great match by BFT.
    ​The KameraMan

User Info Menu

Thanks to those who came out and shot. The scores are up.

https://practiscore.com/results/new/92925

I nearly bled to death, and managed to miss a shot with both guns. The little Nazi that scored my targets was brutal about perf calls.

I thought the new targets were tough but a good change. What did you guys think?

abright@ccrtc.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Thanks to those who came out and shot. The scores are up.

https://practiscore.com/results/new/92925

I nearly bled to death, and managed to miss a shot with both guns. The little Nazi that scored my targets was brutal about perf calls.

I thought the new targets were tough but a good change. What did you guys think?
    Nearly bleeding to death is Rhino's turf, Coach.
    INGOer #25,448

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon. AllenM's Avatar

User Info Menu

I liked the new targets. I can usually be more accurate than I am fast and these seemed to balance the accuracy vs speed better then the standard targets.

I give 2 thumbs up.

Oh and thanks for another great match

07 FFL / SOT 2

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." ~Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast