Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    We have room. Might do an 18 round stage. We are going to be offering the chance to shoot a second division for $10 at this match only. Idea being shooting an iron sighted gun in Limited and Open. So if you have a Limited Gun then you can shoot it in Open as well. We are not going to be switching guns on a hot range. If you have a light, laser, optics or ported barrel then you cannot shoot Limited so this is not something you can take advantage of.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    We still have room. No strong hand or weak hand. 65 or so rounds. I am still debating on stage 7.

Steel will be back so round count will vary.
    Blank targets will be used for a stage or two.

Last edited:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Registration online is open until 2:30 PM. Will take walk ons and second guns until full. First come first served. Do not register second gun on line. We will do that at the counter when you sign up.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    As always too much fun and it just keeps getting better with the new targets.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright [/FONT]

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Apparently some old trigger habits creeped in at the match. Will be hitting the range this week to make sure that is the problem. My C-D count was incredibly high. However, I won the long range stage. Wtf! :dunno:

stoneytoney

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 17, 2014
    indy
    Thanks for all the tips last night. I wasn’t leaning forward (pressure on heels instead of toes) on all my stages except for my last one which was the stagnant 3 to the small A zone. And I all my shots were a penny sized group when I did lean forward. Breaking down videos of me shooting helps me a lot. Next match goal is pressure on toes and AVOIDING NO-SHOOTS AND PROCEDURALS

Top Bottom