• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    Wildcat Valley Rifle and Pistol Club will be hosting our next USPSA match of the season this Saturday November 2nd. Please go to the link below to register for the match. Registration will close on Friday Nov 1st at 8:00 pm

https://practiscore.com/wvrpc-uspsa-2-november-2019/register

This match is sponsored by Applied Ballistics in Lafayette. Each match we will raffle off a few prizes during the shooter's meeting. Prizes include, but are not limited to, free ammo, free range time, shirts, hats, and Cerakote gift certificates. If you find yourself in the area, please stop by Applied Ballistics and thank them for supporting our sport.

This match will consist of 5 Field Courses and 1 Classifier or possibly a short course instead of a classifier.

Setup will be on Friday Nov, 1st at 5:00 pm. Those who show up on Friday to help setup will shoot at a discounted rate. Also, those who show up saturday morning before 8 and help setup will get a discount on their match fee as well. Please email me if you plan on being there on Friday. Those that come help setup on Friday will be entered into a drawing for prizes at the end of the season.

Shooter's meeting will be at 9:45 am Saturday morning. We start shooting at 10.

Round count will be around 150 rounds. Depending on your ability to use your sights effectively!

MATCH FEE breaks down as follows.

Regular match fee = $20
    WVRPC member = $15
    Friday Setup Help = FREE
    *****Saturday Setup Before 8 AM Ill take $10 off of your match fee
    RO = FREE

As always, I'm in need of ROs. Please consider stepping up and ROing a squad.
    Please email me if you have any questions.

See you at the range!

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    I just got back from Maui. Sunshine and 92 everyday. But NO GUNS so I am in. RO and help Sat morning like normal. looks pretty full so far. Lets play.

n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    Garvin said new tractor is ordered and should be here today 10/31/19. Not sure how available it will be for tomorrow. Jim

Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    Bring your hand warmers tomorrow! Stick them in the grip of the gun when your waiting and it makes it a lot more bearable to grab that steel grip!

Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    Good times this weekend. Squad 1 made the day seem not so cold. Hope shoot with you all somewhere through the winter! Can’t wait till next spring. Huge thanks to this that helped out this year. Could not have done it without all of you this year. I am still learning and am all ears to what everyone likes and wants to see next year!

Top Bottom