Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

I did not say thinking about shooting it. Thinking about hurtful things to say. Thinking about lobbying for target placement.
    No one is stronger or more dangerous than the man who can harness his emotions.

www.BrightFirearmsTraining.com

abright@ccrtc.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I did not say thinking about shooting it. Thinking about hurtful things to say. Thinking about lobbying for target placement.
    In a perfect world liberals would taste good and be easy to field dress.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

2019 was a great season. Thanks to the match directors an assistant match directors they put in all that work. The stages were always great plenty of Challenge and a variety. The meal was great Jan and that's the best pie crust I've ever tasted and I be quite a bit of pie. That last statement may not be believable considering a shot PCC today. But it's true and most of that pie was fruit pie.
    No one is stronger or more dangerous than the man who can harness his emotions.

www.BrightFirearmsTraining.com

abright@ccrtc.com

Expert

User Info Menu

Thanks for a great season...
    Remember to use what Mother Nature gave you BEFORE Father Time takes it away!!!!

User Info Menu

https://practiscore.com/results/new/...d-d9012f46596b

Thanks to everyone who shot with us this year! It was a good year and even with the rain outs in the early part of the season we were able to get all our matches in. That is in no small part due to the dedication of the people who belong to the WVPPS club. See everyone in March unless global warming warms up February.
    USPSA ty17278. Riley Conservation Club VP

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Matt does a great job

Match Director for life
    Luddite Curmudgeon #2

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

2019 was a great season. Thanks to the match directors an assistant match directors they put in all that work. The stages were always great plenty of Challenge and a variety. The meal was great Jan and that's the best pie crust I've ever tasted and I be quite a bit of pie. That last statement may not be believable considering a shot PCC today. But it's true and most of that pie was fruit pie.
    Your voice was a little higher and wrists a little limpier today after the match.
    Luddite Curmudgeon #2

User Info Menu

Oh jeez. I missed this?

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by longbeard View Post
    Oh jeez. I missed this?
    He was really wanting your number afterwards
    Luddite Curmudgeon #2

User Info Menu

it was a good year.
    I had a great time even though some health issues had me frustrated with my shooting.
    The PCC experiment was interesting, maybe I'll give it a try.
    The pie was pretty good, My blood sugar this morning said so

Luddite Crumudgeon #1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast