Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jwamplerusa View Post
    I'm in, if it's in Atlanta and on a weekend.
    I would like to have it at Atlanta but they are starting new construction on the main building and there, well may not be a building by then. Also there will be no heat. IF ( and that is a big if ) the building is standing we will have it there with some electric heaters but it will be cool inside. If not I will have it at my house wher it will nice and comfy for everyone. that is north about an hour.

Register with me from the info on the first post .
    MOLAN LABE

Plinker

User Info Menu

If I've been shooting steel challenge a couple years but haven't done uspsa yet, how much of this would be stuff I already know? I'm curious to start uspsa but I'm fairly certain if I show up with proper equipment I could learn the rest on the fly.

Thanks!

User Info Menu

I am sure you could because pretty much every person shooting USPSA currently has figured it out that way. BUT!!!!!!!!!!

1, Some are not comfortable trying without being more comfortable than some. It is for them.

2, There will be lots of info available that you likely don't know for both Steel Challenge and USPSA. It's for them and you.

3,I wish someone had offered this when I was learning. It would have been for me.

4, The price is affordable for even the poorest soul. It is for them.

5, So often people that are new don't understand the rules fully and end up getting DQ'ed or maybe just embarrassed and never come back. It is for them.

6, Did I mention the really great price? That's a pretty good reason.

Please do go to the next match and have fun. You will make and have fun. This is not Rocket Science so yes you will get through it. But if you decide it may be something you will learn from and might enjoy or at least help you enjoy the sport more then please feel free to contact me and get registered and we can have fun together.

Larry
    MOLAN LABE

User Info Menu

Getting close so BUMP
    MOLAN LABE

User Info Menu

​The next class will be held in LaFontaine IN contact me for details and address for the class. FEB 8th at 10 am
    Last edited by Fuzz; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:44.
    MOLAN LABE

User Info Menu

Bumping this for the Feb Class.
    MOLAN LABE

Plinker

User Info Menu

Any location coming up close to NWI?

Thanks

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by utahskies View Post
    Any location coming up close to NWI?

Thanks
    Thanks for your interest. Not at this time. I drove to Lafayette yesterday to shoot a match. it is 1 hour and 20 mins from Applied Ballistics to my house which will be a very comfortable location for February in the Winter. I also have all the stuff to assist readily available. I know it is a long drive. I am not a professional and do not do this for a living so I also try to control the money I am spending to help new people that are interested in the sport. If you could get enough people together to pay for my gas and talk Applied Ballistics in Lafayette into letting me do this class there I would. But that would be up to you and them. They have Liability to consider. I understand that.
    MOLAN LABE

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
    ​The next class will be held in LaFontaine IN contact me for details and address for the class. FEB 8th at 10 am
    Ugghhh, wanted to go to this, but that hike is just too far.

Please continue to post. If a class is held at ACC that would be perfect.
    Never ascribe to malice or conspiracy, that which can be adequately explained by ignorance or stupidity...

Plinker

User Info Menu

Missed the first one, and busy Feb. 8! Argh. I'll be to one eventually, been talking to a co-worker that used to shoot USPSA and I'm stoked to check it out this year.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast