any wildcat members have information on the new gate system?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    central indiana
    I received the letter from wild cat that they're implementing a new gate system and that we have to pick up our new card by December 5th. and they stated times to pick it up would be posted on the web page. went to the web page there's no information.
    anyone been to the meetings and have any information on when we can get cards?

Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    I am guessing the meeting on the 4th is going to be the best Time. Might email Ricky Smith and see if he can offer any more info.

trebor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2009
    Rville
    There was an issue with the new code reading keys . The new gate information will be posted on the club web site.

Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    I was at the meeting Wednesday and they said that they will be sending out an email to every member with more information about the key cards when the time comes. They will also be posting information about it on the website along with a date that the information was put on there so keep an eye on your email inbox and / or the website.

Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    Also, They are trying to get setup to where they can have people meet in Lafayette at possibly a couple of different locations to pickup the keys on specific dates rather than having to go to the club when the time comes. This information will be posted on the website and in the email that is sent.

7920drew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Lafayette, IN
    Also, They are trying to get setup to where they can have people meet in Lafayette at possibly a couple of different locations to pickup the keys on specific dates rather than having to go to the club when the time comes. This information will be posted on the website and in the email that is sent.

Excellent. Thank you for the update!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom