• ...and so much more!
  • blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    The 2020 Indiana State Steel Challenge Championship will be held at the Silver Creek Conservation Club in Sellersburg,IN.

If you are interested in helping staff the match please contact John Seewer. john.seewer@gmail.com

[FONT=&amp]Match starts: April 24, 2020 @ 8:00 AM · Match ends: April 26, 2020 @ 2:00 PM[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Location:
    10801 In-60
    Sellersburg, indiana 47172[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]8 stages of steel challenge $60 first gun $30 each additional No refunds after April 1st . All refunds will be charged a $10 service fee . IF YOU PLAN TO SHOOT MORE THAN ONE DIVISION IN THE EVENT YOU MUST CREATE A SEPARATE ENTRY FOR EACH DIVISION. Once you've registered all of your entries we will set the match fee for payment . Once payment is made you can squad. You can shoot a MAXIMUM of two guns per session . We will be using 1/2 day sessions . Friday afternoon .Saturday morning .Saturday afternoon .Sunday morning

https://practiscore.com/2020-indiana-state-steel-challenge-championship/register[/FONT]

rcs36

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Carol and I are signed up. 2 guns for me and 1 for her. Plus I will be working as staff. Looking forward to it!

Richard

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    im signed up and have paid but when i paid for my fee, i paid at the screen for the first gun, (paid 90 dollars) and for the second gun it said the fee was 0, i entered the card info again thinking that it would let me squad my second gun, but it flashes an error saying the value has to be greater than 0?

will I automatically be squaded with my second gun??? or will I have to squad myself later?

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    im signed up and have paid but when i paid for my fee, i paid at the screen for the first gun, (paid 90 dollars) and for the second gun it said the fee was 0, i entered the card info again thinking that it would let me squad my second gun, but it flashes an error saying the value has to be greater than 0?

will I automatically be squaded with my second gun??? or will I have to squad myself later?

It is a 2 step process. Once you pay you can squad that division. The match director has to mark your other entries as paid before you can squad them. Most match directors have a life so it may not happen right away. The alternative is to make you swipe your card for every entry which causes some cards to lock up. Pay attention to your match managment pages, they have all the info you need

Top Bottom