Atlanta CC December hope to Match USPSA.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    Wanted to get this out early. December Hope to match. December 29th at 10 am Registration starts at 9am with a new shooters meeting at 9:30 and the regular shooters meeting at 9:45. Set up will be Saturday at 11am and if you are there at 11 am to help you will shot free Sunday.
    This is a special thrown together match and a trial run for me as Match Director. THIS IS A SUNDAY ONLY MATCH!
    THIS IS ALSO VERY DEPENDANT ON THE WEATHER. SO STAY TUNED FOR THE UPDATES.
    There will be 4 Field courses a speed shoot and a classifier. $20
    https://practiscore.com/atlanta-ind-uspsa-dec-hope-too-match/register

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    The Indiana extended forcast is calling for 40 degrees which I have found to mean absolutly nothing this far out but hey ya never know.

I have opened the squadding if you would like to register and squad. Or you can now squad for the ones that have registered already.

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    What’s the chance of moving it up to Saturday? The forecast looks much better and I’d be up for helping set up Friday.
    Just throwing it out there.
    i am more than willing. Need some response on here if folks are willing to. I will contact those who have signed up and see where we are at.

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    Please read. Match Changes for Hope to match. We are having the match! BUT! As a new match director I am faced with a tough decision for the very first match. Sundays forecast is now calling for fir hard rain between 10 am and 3 pm. Though it will be warm I think the rain will kill attendance. Saturday is looking very nice. So this will be a Saturday only match. Shots fired at 10 am. Set up help would be greatly appreciated on Friday at 10 am.
    Round count will be 152 rounds. And nobody will miss any I know how good everyone here is. LOL
    questions can be emailed to larrykeithfrancis@gmail.com

Top Bottom