Thread: PPC 34th Annual Memorial Match

User Info Menu

PPC 34th Annual Memorial Match

Practiced today for this match and found I need a small sight adjustment. Goes on for 11 days so plenty of time to drive up and turn in your score. Indoors at the Taylor Police Range in Taylor Mi. 30+ Guns, Ammo Safes, etc to be given away. Usually the first match of the year to get my season started. For those of you that think PPC is easy, then test yourself against a roster of about 400 shooters. This is a great way to support the police and have fun too!

http://www.taylorpistolclub.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/2020-1-pg-webpage-flyer-final.jpg

60010520016__AAC47B95-A799-4A89-A828-A446E22AA0FA[790].JPG
    No Compromise

Plinker

User Info Menu

We should try one of these matches at ACC sometime, maybe use the Indoor COF on Bay 1?
    banana is my safety word

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by peterock View Post
    We should try one of these matches at ACC sometime, maybe use the Indoor COF on Bay 1?
    sounds good to me. All we need is a MD to step up.
    No Compromise

Marksman

User Info Menu

Did they have different divisions (stock, open seni etc)? I haven't shot a PPC match in like 20 some years sounds fun.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ECS686 View Post
    Did they have different divisions (stock, open seni etc)? I haven't shot a PPC match in like 20 some years sounds fun.
    a guns together as it is revolver neutral. No lights lasers optics or comps.
    No Compromise

User Info Menu

Match Results

371 shooters.. Great Match. Hung on to my High Master Class in the Service match but slipped down to Master in Combat. Oh Well. Great fun, great people, great time.
    No Compromise

Midnight Rider

User Info Menu

Wow, good shooting Jim!

Pretty darn close to the top of the page.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------