• Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Hey all,

I am so sorry for the very late notice! My wife has been out of town for 3 weeks, Chaz is out of town, and I've been running 100 miles an hour. With the weather this weekend and wet conditions we will not be running. We do hope to run in february, but until grass starts to grow again we have to play it safe on wet or dry conditions. Thanks for all your understanding and I hope i didn't mess up anyones plans this weekend.

-Walt

I know there's at least a couple of INGOers who attend these matches and might not be on the mailing list yet, so here ya go.

Banbuddy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I know there's at least a couple of INGOers who attend these matches and might not be on the mailing list yet, so here ya go.

Wait, I'm not on the list, but I didn't know there were 2 gun comps out there. What is TSA?

Sorry, I know this is late. Anyone have more info?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Wait, I'm not on the list, but I didn't know there were 2 gun comps out there. What is TSA?

Sorry, I know this is late. Anyone have more info?

It's a 2-gun match that happens at Tri-County Coonhunters in Batesville on the 4th Sunday of every month. Currently the match only runs about 1 out of 3 scheduled months due to rain and bad range conditions. Typically we don't find out if the match is on or not until the day before.

https://www.facebook.com/Tactical-Shooters-Alliance-1787008131536793/

Welcome to IronSight Tactical

http://tacticalshootersalliance.com/scores/2018 TSA Official Rulebook.pdf

Message the page admin on Facebook to see about getting on the email list. It's an EXCELLENT match, when it runs.

Top Bottom