Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

User Info Menu

I've always thought USPSA with 22's would be a blast. The two gun division seems cool, making you use both guns if 10 or more targets are on a stage & if less the 10 targets you can pick the one gun you want to shoot. Also this sport nicely compliments the NRL22 program currently offered at Wildcat. Looking forward to shooting a few these matches this year!

Plinker

User Info Menu

Aaron,
    Have you defined the starting times yet? I'd love to participate, but am always at church Sunday mornings. It would be awesome to have a 1PM start time so those of us who attend church could also participate!
    --Rick

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by schmart View Post
    Aaron,
    Have you defined the starting times yet? I'd love to participate, but am always at church Sunday mornings. It would be awesome to have a 1PM start time so those of us who attend church could also participate!
    --Rick
    Yes, the match times are listed on the Wildcat Calendar. Registration opens at 10am and the match begins at 11am.

Sorry, I know that doesn't help much with your situation.
    "Owning a gun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." - Jeff Cooper

User Info Menu

Do you have a link for match registration?
    Quit looking - no quality posts here.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marvin02 View Post
    Do you have a link for match registration?
    The first match isnít until April so registration is not yet available. Each match will have registration open about 7-10 days before the match.

"Owning a gun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." - Jeff Cooper

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2