• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Do you have a set schedule for these matches? I am in the Evansville area on a regular basis.
    +

red brush idpa is the first Saturday of every month year round weather permitting cost is 15 dollars
    west side sportsmans idpa is the second Saturday of every month weather permitting cost is 15 dollars
    red brush steel challenge is the second sunday of every month weather permitting cost is 10 dollars for 1 gun (sometimes you can shoot a second gun, that adds 5 dollars)

if you're familiar with practiscore you know that if a match gets canceled you'll get an email telling you, that way you don't drive to either range, (wssc got rained out in December and January)

all the matches have sign ups on practiscore and you pay at the match, and are officially sanctioned (I guess that's the way to say it) BUT you don't have to be a member of idpa or scsa to shoot the matches!

AND wssc has holiday havoc in October a tier 3 match https://www.idpa.com/matches/holiday-havoc-2020/ (over 125 shooters last year!)

AND red brush will be having a tier ?? (assume teir 3) match in april 2021, please forgive me on the tier stuff, i'm still new to idpa, I know we're having a large match, and the match director is expecting over a hundred shooters, were planning on running 10 stages, and should be quite a match! (our match director is a distinguished master, and sponsored by knighthawk customs) ill post the info here on ingo when we have everything set!

hope to see you at the matches, if you decide to go to any of the matches, shoot me a pm, we can meet at the match, shake hands, become new best friends (unless you beat me) and maybe grab a bite after

dung

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2017
    Charlestwon
    Thanks for the heads up...I will have to get up there sometime. Did you come down to the February Silvercreek IPDA match? Someone from Evansville announced the Redbrush match before ours.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Thanks for the heads up...I will have to get up there sometime. Did you come down to the February Silvercreek IPDA match? Someone from Evansville announced the Redbrush match before ours.

wasn't me, I need to get better before I drive that far for idpa, I think I know who it was, he's probably the guy above who's sponsored by knighthawk, he travels a lot for idpa matches

BUT I am signed up for the Indiana state steel match next month (im shooting on sunday)

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Just an fiy the match for tomorrow was postponed due to 100% chance of rain

the new date is March 21st!!!
    Registration will open next Friday the 20th

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    WSSC - March 2020 Monthly IDPA
    Shooters,
    In order to stay in compliance with Federal, State and Local governments' COVID-19 virus guidelines to cancel all gatherings of more the 10 people, the WSSC Board of Directors has recommended that all club events through March 31st be canceled.

The WSSC Match Directors have decided to cancel the March match.

thanks corona virus!

Top Bottom