• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    Matches cancelled until further notice The ACC Board of Directors has suspended matches until further notice, following the recommendations of federal and state government officials that no events of more that 10 people take place to help flatten the curve of Corvid-19 spread.. These are unusual times that require us to follow the recommendations experts on the virus. This was a hard decision in the interest of our members safety. The board will continue to evaluate the situation and resume matches as soon as possible. We are sorry for the inconvenience, but we are taking this action in helping stem the spread of the virus.
    The range remains open for members to use.
    Be safe.

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    USPSA also recommended this as well as state and Federal officials. They are siding on the cautious. At this point I think the next 2 weeks will define where this goes and just how bad it will really get. No one wants to loose any of the shooters that we all know and love. I believe there is a lot of media hype in this. But I have been wrong before and could be wrong here. I am not a bio expert. So I am supporting the Boards decision. Stay home stay safe and practice a lot. God Bless and I hope to see everyone very soon.

IndyColtsFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I think we’re all disappointed, but understanding considering the current state of things. Here’s to hoping this thing runs its course soon and we can all get back to normalcy. Looking forward to this season.

On a positive note, this should give all of us plenty of time to dry fire (or tinker with our guns and rigs in an effort to put off meaningful practice).

Top Bottom