Join INGunOwners For Free

User Info Menu

IS IDPA CANCELED

I was just on Practiscore and I didn't see ant Wildcat Valley IDPA events! I go the email that said the USPSA was cancelled *. WTF!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - Never go full IDPA

Plinker

User Info Menu

The website says April 11 IDPA is cancelled.

User Info Menu

Yea, I saw that. It looks like 'maybe' we will start up in May. Those early matches are too cold anyway.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - Never go full IDPA

User Info Menu

FWIW i heard through brandon that the rimfire falling steel match is cancelled as well.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Spikedog View Post
    I was just on Practiscore and I didn't see ant Wildcat Valley IDPA events! I go the email that said the USPSA was cancelled *. WTF!
    just confused as to your surprise.
    No Compromise

JHB
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Last I saw DJT is extending this till 4/30.

User Info Menu

I donít know how you can expect everyone to risk themselves to put on a match. My families safety is far superior to putting on a match. We can not control who shows up and no one knows who may have this crap. Therefore we will not risk multiple peopleís families just to put on a match.

Trust me I want to shoot matches worse then anyone but right now itís just not worth the risk. Hope you can understand! I suspect we will be up and running USPSA at wildcat In May pending this thing turning around. Iím not trying to be a donkey here. Just trying to give the perspective of someone who runs a match. Itís exactly always an easy decision to cancel but sometimes itís necessary.
    Psalm 144:1

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel24v View Post
    I donít know how you can expect everyone to risk themselves to put on a match. My families safety is far superior to putting on a match. We can not control who shows up and no one knows who may have this crap. Therefore we will not risk multiple peopleís families just to put on a match.

Trust me I want to shoot matches worse then anyone but right now itís just not worth the risk. Hope you can understand! I suspect we will be up and running USPSA at wildcat In May pending this thing turning around. Iím not trying to be a donkey here. Just trying to give the perspective of someone who runs a match. Itís exactly always an easy decision to cancel but sometimes itís necessary.
    Well Said!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel24v View Post

yea id like to be able to get out and shoot as well.

some of us are considered to be essential workers, ive been minimizing contact with anyone I HAVE to see.
    no reason for "take a chance" on exposure.

as much as it may "aggravate" me that I cant shoot,
    I stand by any MD (or club) 100% that doesn't want to take that chance.