• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    I don’t know how you can expect everyone to risk themselves to put on a match. My families safety is far superior to putting on a match. We can not control who shows up and no one knows who may have this crap. Therefore we will not risk multiple people’s families just to put on a match.

Trust me I want to shoot matches worse then anyone but right now it’s just not worth the risk. Hope you can understand! I suspect we will be up and running USPSA at wildcat In May pending this thing turning around. I’m not trying to be a donkey here. Just trying to give the perspective of someone who runs a match. It’s exactly always an easy decision to cancel but sometimes it’s necessary.

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    I don’t know how you can expect everyone to risk themselves to put on a match. My families safety is far superior to putting on a match. We can not control who shows up and no one knows who may have this crap. Therefore we will not risk multiple people’s families just to put on a match.

Trust me I want to shoot matches worse then anyone but right now it’s just not worth the risk. Hope you can understand! I suspect we will be up and running USPSA at wildcat In May pending this thing turning around. I’m not trying to be a donkey here. Just trying to give the perspective of someone who runs a match. It’s exactly always an easy decision to cancel but sometimes it’s necessary.

Well Said!!:yesway:

crewchief888

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2016
    NWI

yea id like to be able to get out and shoot as well.

some of us are considered to be essential workers, ive been minimizing contact with anyone I HAVE to see.
    no reason for "take a chance" on exposure.

as much as it may "aggravate" me that I cant shoot,
    I stand by any MD (or club) 100% that doesn't want to take that chance.

:cheers:

Top Bottom