• ...and so much more!
  • Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    ACC May USPSA IT'S A GO This is the Sunday sign up

Happy to announce that ACC will be having their USPSA match for Sunday the 24 of May
    Watch for these differences from the norm.
    The mask requirement has been removed by the BOD. Caution is still recommended and you may wear one if you wish.
    Shooters meeting will be read by the squad RO before the match begins.
    If you are sick, DO NOT COME.
    If you are Scared, in the extreme danger category, or going to whine or complain about the Virus situation, THEN DO NOT COME.
    Social distancing will still be in effect during this time frame so you will still need to stay apart reasonably. If you refuse you will receive a warning from the Match Director. If you still refuse to follow social distancing after the warning then you will be Disqualified.
    Gary Johnson NROI said during my RO training just do not be a Dick. Do Not make me be a dick about this social distancing.
    ATLANTA CONSERVATION CLUB USPSA FOR May 24 Sunday
    Registration will open at 9am
    New shooters meeting at 9:30
    RO meeting 9:45am
    Match starts 10 am.
    This will be part of our new Saturday and Sunday being 2 separate matches.
    6 stages and 1 will be a classifier
    Atlanta is a COLD Range. New shooters see Larry Francis ( Match Director) upon arrival.

$20 to participate each day.
    The Match will be set up on Thursday and Friday. If you assist with set up on those 2 days you can shoot both days FREE. Contact Larry Francis for details and start times for the set up and to be on the list.
    Saturday and Sunday Match finalization and target hanging starts at 8 am on those two days. If you are there at 8 am and help your cost will be reduced $10.
    Registration team (If needed, Contact Larry Francis to see if needed.) will be there at 8:30 and helps with registration. (This is beyond our normal team that has volunteered as regulars.) Cost reduction $10
    RO ‘s needed will also receive $10 cost reduction. Contact Larry Francis to get on the list.
    (Note I will use RO’s that help with other things like match finalization, Target Hanging, Registration will be used First as they will shoot free for the double discount.)
    Atlanta Members will shoot for $15
    Help with tear down on Sunday is greatly appreciated.
    Please neatly stack all stage props on the picnic tables and lean walls against the tables. This is a huge time savings for me and my staff.
    All BRASS pick up must be done after the new Classifier is reset on Saturday afternoon or the War Wagon is put away on Sunday after the match.
    Thanks you and look forward to seeing everyone. Shoot Safely.
    Please Contact Larry Francis want to assist or RO so I know I have it covered.
    larrykeithfrancis@gmail.com

https://practiscore.com/acc-may-24th-sunday-uspsa/register

[/COLOR]

Last edited:

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    The following has been editted from the match page

The RO Mask requirement has been removed by the Board of ACC. The Board only has everyones safety and health in mind, there were other issues brought on by the mask and they and I felt that they outweighed the gains.

Also Instead of having you read the safety briefing I will have the RO read it before the match. I just like this idea better.

Thank you for your support and we will see you this weekend.

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    Thanks to all the shooters that came out to ACC to shoot USPSA. It was great to see everyone again and back shooting and doing what we all love to do.

I REALLY appreciate all the help loading the war wagon at the end of the match you all are all great.

Special thanks to the staff and all who RO'ed for me. Without those folks and there hard work it would not happen.

Look forward to June. June will less technical and heavy on the round count. No Steel for June. So Blastin is in order. See you in JUNE.

Top Bottom