• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    TUESDAY NIGHT PRACTICE MAY12 5PM start till 8pm. This will start as a weekly thing if it is supported it will stay that way. If not then we will cut it back We are going to try this and see if it is supported. Get there when you can. You do not have to be there at 5 to participate. When you get there come see me. $3 for members $5 non members. EXACT AMOUNT ONLY PLEASE. Non Members when you arrive you will find the metal gate is closed but unlocked. come in that way and close the gate behind and just wrap the chain around it like you found it please. This is to keep the general public from just walking in. Non members see me for a liability release form first thing. I would bring a few hundred rounds in case. If you don't have or want to shoot that much that is ok too. Bring what you have. I have some ideas of what I will plan on the first one. Please feel free to put in the comments what you would like to work on. I am trying to set this up so not everyone is waiting a turn to shoot so it will go pretty fast. Bring as many guns as you like. REMEMBER: All safety rules for ACC, USPSA, and general gun handling apply. Safe tables will be in use just as if it were a normal match. You can be sent home for breaking safety protocols. Everyone bring a mask. You will have to wear it when ROing. The way this will go down everyone will be ROing at some point. We are helping and working with each other on this. This will only last until the BOD lifts this rule. Let me see what you want to work on. I also recommend following this on Facebook for updates on this. Because if it is Raining or bad weather I will cancel this.

dekindy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2020
    Noblesville
    Was this announced through ACC? I have only been a member for a few months and try to read everything but had not seen anything on this.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    Was this announced through ACC? I have only been a member for a few months and try to read everything but had not seen anything on this.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    This developed quickly and was posted on the calendar at the ACC website. Also it was posted on the USPSA@ACC on Facebook and of course here.

It will be every Tuesday night until interest fades

Steel and wood

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Tipton
    Thanks for putting this together. It was great to practice again. Have not done much since the start of this madness. Looking forward to to the next one.

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    We are gonna try this tonight. Rain has been in the area but just keeps dissipating as it gets close.. I am going to head over tonight we’re going to separate the plate racks and add a couple of poppers or plates. Put up some awnings and do Shootoffs. Racing lol. For a day like today this could be fun.

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    Bump for tonight. Keep an eye on the weather. If it were to cancel it will be posted on our Facebook page first. But plan on shooting.

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    Thank you fuzz for putting these on. Very helpful and great people :yesway:
    Thank You I am glad you are enjoying them. Tonights set up was not the wisest of options. But we live and learn. We still had fun and we laughed at ourselves. I am really glad Travis had the idea about which bay to use for the shade. Smart man right there.

Top Bottom