Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Columbus
    HHRP Monday Night Steel 2020 Season

HHRP Monday Night Steel 2020 Season

HHRP Monday Night Steel

HHRP Monday Night Steel :ar15:
    HHRP Monday Night Steel is held the second & fourth Mondays of the month (May - Sept) at the
    HHRP OUTDOOR RANGE ===> Google Map to Range
    -OR- 551 Camp Moneto Rd, Nashville, IN 47448
    Plan on 4 stages!

You can register through Practicscore under HHRP Monday Night Steel . Remember, you can sign up for all matches available. I should have all up for the year soon.

Heavily modeled around FNS (with permission), our steel shoot will be four stages, shooting each stage three times. We're only allowing the following common calibers that are non-magnum.
    i.e. - .22lr, 380ACP, 9mm, 40 S&W, .45ACP, .38 Spl, .22 lr and pistol caliber Rifles Carbines.

We are trying a new division; Micro Carry, M&P Shields, XDS, 380ACP Pistols with less than 10 rds.

This is what we do ===> MATCH DESCRIPTION

These are the rules ===> MATCH RULES

Our Club Site ===> HHRP HOMEPAGE

We start setting up the match around 5 PM, with registration around 5:30 & the Safety Orientation starting at 6 PM.

IF YOU MISS THE SAFETY ORIENTATION, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO SHOOT THAT NIGH

3rd Match will be July 13th

Last edited:

cakelly1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Columbus
    Our 2nd Monday Night Steel Match is Tomorrow Night. Reminder, we will shoot in the rain under the awnings. If it is storming at the range I will have to cancel the match.:ar15:
    So come out and ring some steel.

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    Really good turnout tonight and great to see all the ladies participating. I think that they took up most, if not all of one squad!
    Nice job with the stages cakelly. Always good to see you mixing it up.
    If you didn't come out and play cuz you thought it would rain, you missed a good time.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Thanks I looked on practiscore and couldn’t find it. Then again PS’ search feature sucks. I’ve been having trouble finding matches I know for a fact exist. For example I’ll search for IDPA at ACC and it will show other types of matches at ACC but not IDPA.

Oh well. Problem solved for this week.

cakelly1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Columbus
    Our next Match will be Monday the 13th. Same as always, if it rains we will shoot under the awnings, if it's lightning I will call the match.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Camera! Hope you can make it. Seems like you have mentioned making it from a long time ago! Good group of people at HHRP, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself.

Yep! I'll be there.

Sunday is our 15th anniversary, so I'm taking the day off Monday. Gonna drop the kids off just north of town at the inlaws then go out for a lunch date in Columbus at some bar with killer BLTs while the kids swim, then drop her off and go to the match. If they are lucky, I wont make them hop the back yard fence so I can pick them up along 65 on the way by so I dont have to get off the interstate on the way home. :):

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I assume there is still room? forgot to hit Practiscore and now registration is closed. Would hate to make the hour trek to find out the match is full. (yes, my bad)

And no Mrs Monkey. I had her almost convinced and then kids/ nearby early to bed inlaws/babysitters got in the way. (Grandpa works in radio and does a morning show so he's up at 3am)

JHB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2016
    Columbus
    There should be room for one more but don't be late if you come late to the shooters meeting you don't shoot.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Another good match with a record number of shooters/guns.

Got to meet Cameramonkey and enjoyed being on the same squad with him and EyeCarry. Several other INGO members were there as well.

I shot poorly but had a good time as always. Got to get back to practicing.

cakelly1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Columbus
    Scores are here https://practiscore.com/results/html/5e734d88-7edb-45ad-88ee-138ed9b80d1c . Thanks all for coming out. Had a lot of shooters tonight. Going to try something new next match. I've opened up self squadding on Practiscore, please don't stack squads. If you want to shoot with certain people, you need them to sign up on the same squad as you. If you will be an RO sign up with RO after your name. I will need 5 Ro's next match. BY THE WAY THERE WILL BE 5 STAGES NEXT MATCH!

Top Bottom