Join INGunOwners For Free

Thread: SCGC Family Steel Sat. Aug. 8th

User Info Menu

SCGC Family Steel Sat. Aug. 8th

South Central Gun Club, Freetown, IN

Saturday August 8th
    8am setup, 9am sign in, 10am start time

$10 first gun, $5 second gun (2 gun limit)
    Youth $5 for up to two guns

We can always use a little extra help setting up for those that like to get up early.
    "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid." - Han Solo

Expert

User Info Menu

stages? strings? round count?
    Looks like I have to come down 446 from Btown and then over on 58 to 135 and turn south.
    Last edited by EyeCarry; 08-06-2020 at 21:22.

User Info Menu

5 stages. 125 rounds.

I won’t be there but I saw the stage layouts. Zombies at my Door, Watch your Back, Swing Wide. Looks like some fun stuff.
    Last edited by VERT; 08-06-2020 at 20:47.
    "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid." - Han Solo

Plinker

User Info Menu

Do you have pdf with the stage layout I will be there

Expert

User Info Menu

Great Match and Stages, Thanks to Dathan and John and Bryan for their hard work. If you missed this it was FUNNNNNNN!!!

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Were there 6 people shooting? I'm not sure how to read practiscore.
    Anything is possible

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gregkl View Post
    Were there 6 people shooting? I'm not sure how to read practiscore.
    14 guns. You have to go to combined. The Rimfire doesn’t show under main match.

I wouldn’t expect these to draw large crowds initially. I have noticed participation to be down in 2020. Everything is sort of wonky right now.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    14 guns. You have to go to combined. The Rimfire doesn’t show under main match.

I wouldn’t expect these to draw large crowds initially. I have noticed participation to be down in 2020. Everything is sort of wonky right now.

True dat, lol.

I would really like to make it out once but I can't seem to get my schedule right. It's either work, chores, trying to get used to my red dot or a new granddaughter. Something keeps me away from committing a day to something.

Anything is possible