Join INGunOwners For Free

Thread: Out of town shooters!!!

User Info Menu

Out of town shooters!!!

Donít you hate it when all these out of town shooters show up at your club match and beat you like a rented mule???

ill be dammed if these guys from Terre Haute didnít show up at Redbrush on Sunday and show up all the regulars!

damn, Iím tempted to show up at their match and show them whoís boss!... ok actually Iíd show up at Riley and theyíd still kick my a$$!!!

all kidding aside Iím glad you made the drive to our club, hope youíll come back! It was a pleasure to shoot with you!

Russell
    Never too many sigs in your safe!-mike4sigs

User Info Menu

Come up and shoot all 8 stages with us Saturday. Lunch included!
    Bring a carload
    USPSA Indiana section coordinator. Riley Conservation Club President

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by shootersix View Post
    Donít you hate it when all these out of town shooters show up at your club match and beat you like a rented mule???

ill be dammed if these guys from Terre Haute didnít show up at Redbrush on Sunday and show up all the regulars!

damn, Iím tempted to show up at their match and show them whoís boss!... ok actually Iíd show up at Riley and theyíd still kick my a$$!!!

all kidding aside Iím glad you made the drive to our club, hope youíll come back! It was a pleasure to shoot with you!

Russell
    Hi Russell. Thanks for having us. We had a great time. You guys have a very nice range and the folks were very nice. I will be back very soon.

Richard Stokes

Last edited by rcs36; 08-11-2020 at 18:48.