• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Don’t you hate it when all these out of town shooters show up at your club match and beat you like a rented mule???

ill be dammed if these guys from Terre Haute didn’t show up at Redbrush on Sunday and show up all the regulars!

damn, I’m tempted to show up at their match and show them who’s boss!... ok actually I’d show up at Riley and they’d still kick my a$$!!!

all kidding aside I’m glad you made the drive to our club, hope you’ll come back! It was a pleasure to shoot with you!

Russell

rcs36

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Don’t you hate it when all these out of town shooters show up at your club match and beat you like a rented mule???

ill be dammed if these guys from Terre Haute didn’t show up at Redbrush on Sunday and show up all the regulars!

damn, I’m tempted to show up at their match and show them who’s boss!... ok actually I’d show up at Riley and they’d still kick my a$$!!!

all kidding aside I’m glad you made the drive to our club, hope you’ll come back! It was a pleasure to shoot with you!

Russell

Hi Russell. Thanks for having us. We had a great time. You guys have a very nice range and the folks were very nice. I will be back very soon.

Richard Stokes

Last edited:
    Top Bottom