• ...and so much more!
  • Darwin1973

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 6, 2015
    Columbus
    South Central Gun Club USPSA Match September 6th

We will need help with set up. Set up at 9am Saturday, all help shoots for free.

6 Stages and classifier. Not sure what one yet.

Sign in at 9am Sunday, Go HOT at 10am.

If you can get to Freetown you can get to the range. 135 is open to the range from Freetown. From Brownstown you can get to the range by going thru Ewing and out Slab Rd. to 135. From Owensboro exit off 65 you can get to the range by the county rds.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Stages have all been changed from last weeks match. Little bit of everything, long shot classifier, some run and gun and some how many times did I shoot that target!!!!will be a fun match. Need RO's

SEdington

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2018
    Seymour
    Stages have all been changed from last weeks match. Little bit of everything, long shot classifier, some run and gun and some how many times did I shoot that target!!!!will be a fun match. Need RO's

Thanks to Craig and Max for taking time away from your families to make this match (and every match) happen. I appreciate the fact that I get to shoot tomorrow because of your love for USPSA shooting. Thanks to you gentlemen!

P.S. Paul Francis I appreciate your efforts as well. Good luck with the rest of your shooting weekend. Can’t wait to hear about your experiences at Single Stack Nationals this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xterminator

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 11, 2018
    Terre Haute
    Crap..the 1 time I shot classifier at A+ & it doesn't get posted. ..I need bragging rights over my Bros..lol . It was a fun match. Good to see good crowd today.

Top Bottom