• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Just an FYI, as of today there are still 19 open spots for holiday havoc at west side sportsman’s club in Evansville, it’s a tier 3 12 stage match on Saturday October 10th, I haven’t shot that match but if it’s as good as their monthly idpa match, it’ll be a lot of fun! And there will be a “dark stage” requiring a hand held light! (No weapon mounted light allowed!)

Opie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Evansville
    I'm not available match day, but I plan to be there to set up the weekend before! The guys at WSSC really worked hard to put on a good match last year, and I expect this year will be just as good. Also, setting up this match will count toward you work hours for the year if you are a WSSC member!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I'm not available match day, but I plan to be there to set up the weekend before! The guys at WSSC really worked hard to put on a good match last year, and I expect this year will be just as good. Also, setting up this match will count toward you work hours for the year if you are a WSSC member!

I overheard one of the guys saying they started building the dark stage yesterday! (9-13)
    thats pre planning at its best!

Top Bottom