ATLANTA USPSA OCTOBER SATURDAY 24TH REGISTRATION OPEN.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    SPECIAL NOTE PLEASE READ.

Due to unavoidable circumstances beyond my control we are only having our USPSA match on Saturday this month.

8 stages that are all speed shoots, short and medium courses of fire and 1 classifier. All stages are on the back side of the range so check in is advised and then drive around the back to leave ample parking for the GSSF match that is on the front bays.

These are very fun stages and should produce a lot of fun and challenges for all.

Due to the circumstances mentioned above any help with set up on Friday would be greatly appreciated. Very short on staff for this one.

Stages are posted in Practiscore for your viewing pleasure.

[FONT=&amp]Match starts: October 24, 2020 @ 10:00 AM · Match ends: October 24, 2020 @ 3:00 PM
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Location:29595 Leonard (E 88th) RdATLANTA, IN 46033
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The OCTOBER USPSA match for SATURDAY 24thCheck In starts at 9amNew shooters meeting at 9:30 am ( New Shooters see Match Director upon arrival Larry Francis)All Shooters meeting at 9:45Set for Match will take place Friday and if you wish to help contact Larry Francis. Match set up crew shoots free both days..ACC IS A COLD RANGE!$20 standard match fee for non members.$15 for ACC members.Others Reductions for Staff and set are approve by Match Director.ROUND COUNT IS 98 BUT YOU WILL MISS SO BRING MORE THIS MONTH WE ARE HAVING 8 STAGES ON 4 BAYS ON THE BACK SIDE. THEY ARE ALL SHORT AND MEDIUM COURSES AND SPEED SHOOTS. VERY LITTLE MOVEMENT AND HELPING WITH THE AMMO SHORTAGE. SATURDAY BREAKDOWN HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED AND PUTTING THINGS NEATLY ON THE TABLES REALLY HELPS.
    [/FONT]

https://practiscore.com/atlanta-cc-uspsa-october-saturday-24th/register

Last edited:

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    Weather is looking promising for this Saturday match. 98 round count so it won't be to hard on your stash. 8 stages, Medium courses and short courses and speed shoots. Finish the year off FAST style.

TolusD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2020
    Dream World
    Weather is looking promising for this Saturday match. 98 round count so it won't be to hard on your stash. 8 stages, Medium courses and short courses and speed shoots. Finish the year off FAST style.

I saw "Fully Semi-Automatic" again...Lol... That was crazy fun last time.

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    Special note about the USPSA match tomorrow.

registration and the match are on the back 4 bays. So drive around upon arrival and try to park so you make room for others to park as well.

thanks for your support.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Very fun match. Apparently there were some wrong times on my last two stages. We caught one of them but the other was also off. Not exactly sure what happened. But my responsibility for not checking them all.

Recommendation
    Have a dedicated Kindle for each speed shoot stage to speed up the time between shooters. I think it would have went a little faster that way. Overall, I think it went well though. Just a little time consuming jumping back and forth between stages

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    Recommendation
    Have a dedicated Kindle for each speed shoot stage to speed up the time between shooters. I think it would have went a little faster that way. Overall, I think it went well though. Just a little time consuming jumping back and forth between stages

That was why I suggested you run squads through one then the other. That was what we did and it worked fine. Yes jumping in the kindle between squads is a pain.

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    Thanks everyone that made it out and shot the match. I appreciate all that stuck around and helped get thing put away afterwards.

This was our last official scheduled match this season but we will try to run some this winter depending on the weather totally of course so keep an eye on INGO and our Facebook page for announcements.

I would like to have one between NeW Years and Christmas on Sunday the 27th pending weather of course.

THANKS FOR THE GREAT SEASON EVERYONE I TRUELY ENJOYED SHOOTING WITH EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. SPECIAL THANKS TO EVERY PERSON WHO VOLENTEERED THEIR TIME TO HELP PULL OFF THESE MATCHES.

https://practiscore.com/results/new/9984d7d2-1bc7-4ee0-9ad9-ba32d7e60a2e

oldschool1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2020
    midstate
    That was a quick, fun, and yet challenging match. A super big thank you goes to the match director and the setup crew. I appreciate the effort it takes to put on great matches all season.

Top Bottom