• ...and so much more!
  • Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    330   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    I have been in contact with the Boone County Sheriffs Department regarding the range here. I understand that there are two ranges, one run by the BCCC and one dedicated to the Sheriffs Department. The latter is not open to the public, but apparently the former is, after paying a membership fee. I can't, however, find anyone to call regarding becoming a member, getting a fee schedule, etc.

If anyone knows about this range, and whom I should contact, please let me know.

This range is located on East Noble Street in Lebanon, west of Indianapolis Avenue.

Thanks for any info you have.

monsruzo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    I too need info about boone county conservation club

Hi,

Please provide me with information regarding the Boone county conservation club since I cannot find anything either and would like to target practice there.

Taylorz71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Central IN
    Just go up to the building by the fence at 7:00 pm on the first Tuesday of the month, fill out the paperwork and write them at $55 check. It is a pretty simple process really. They have skeet shooting one Sunday afternoon a month as well. This is my second year at a member and I have really enjoyed it except that I spend a lot more $$ on ammo now ;)

SRNXD40

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Boone co
    INFO

Today day is the first tuesday of the month i was all set to go up there this morning but i had a bad nose bleed. The sign on the gate says to be there @7:30 AM but in your post above you say i can go at 7:00 PM is this true?

SRNXD40

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Boone co
    details

Ok I went and joined the conservation club the other day and it was very easy the only thing i can tell you is to follow the directions on the gate sign.. There are 4 lanes for shooting 25 yards 50 yards 75yards and 100 yards there is an archery range as well and a about a 3 acre pond to fish..
    :patriot:

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Well this is up my alley for a quick practice session as I am getting ready to move to Zionsville.
    ACC will still be home but for me and the girls to just have a few hours to hit the range this would be awesome.

Landon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Henryville
    Can anyone provide more details? I have been on East Noble several times west of Indianapolis Ave. and cannot for the life of me figure out where this place is located.

smythe012

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99.3%
    147   1   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Northwest Indiana
    I used to be a member there (moved). One of the rules they had was that you couldn't shoot more than once every three seconds. It was to prevent rapid fire shooting of course, but three seconds can seem like forever. Still, better to be able to shoot there than nowhere!

mattdennis3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Lebanon
    Can anyone provide more details? I have been on East Noble several times west of Indianapolis Ave. and cannot for the life of me figure out where this place is located.

Looks like it is a few blocks west of Indianapolis on the south side of Noble. Right around the 600 block of Noble.

[ame]http://maps.google.com/maps?q=40.037982,-86.46075&ll=40.03785,-86.460879&spn=0.0063,0.0103&num=1&t=h&vpsrc=0&z=17[/ame]

Landon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Henryville
    Wow. Went by there Monday night and it was raining so hard I did not see it. Went back by today and really don't know how I missed it Monday, must have been the flooded streets.

So, do you get a key and can go anytime you wish? Or do they have hours?

Bahrutile

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2012
    Went by today, looked around, no one was there at 330 on a saturday afternoon, that's awesome, means I can go shoot and it not be crowded

Ted1825

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2014
    Lebanon
    I'm signed up last year and still have my key but my membership says up on dec 31 2013. I cannot find my sheet. Does someone have a number so I can sign back up and pay my dues. Please help. Love the fishing too. Really good place in Lebanon and the guys I've met are really nice out there

ol' poke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    No phone number or website. You have to be there in person on the first Tuesday of any month at 7:00 to pays yer money an' get yer key. 701 East Noble St., Lebanon. I believe all memberships expire Dec. 31. I'll be there tonight!

ol' poke

Top Bottom