• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wolfy25

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Indy
    The South Central website shows the November match on November 6 (a Friday). Is the match actually this Sunday the 1st? (I believe they are usually on the first Sunday of the month)

Dr Falken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    Does anyone have info on joining South Central, do they allow rifles and where is their website? Tried to Google it, but no dice and was thinking that they might be a good range for me (them willing) to do pistol, but was interested in being able to shoot rifles too.

DougBarnes101

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    I happened to be at Bite-the Bullet and talked to Bob and he told me he would be setting up on Saturday for the match on Sunday.

When you sign in ask Bob about joining the club - I don't think they have a website.

Doug

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    What would be the best way to get to south central from the south west side of Indy.
    I'm thinking about going to this one but I haven't been to south central yet
    thanks

m_deaner

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Eastside Indy
    What would be the best way to get to south central from the south west side of Indy.
    I'm thinking about going to this one but I haven't been to south central yet
    thanks

Take 465 S to I65 S. Get off at exit 64. Take Rd 58 to Freetown, turn left on 135 and go about 2-miles; the club will be on your right.

I'm leaving from the west side on Sunday morning. PM me if you want a ride.

SC_Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Bloomington
    Take 465 S to I65 S. Get off at exit 64. Take Rd 58 to Freetown, turn left on 135 and go about 2-miles; the club will be on your right.

It's a pretty easy place to find, even though it REALLY doesn't seem that way if you make the mistake of coming from Nashville. Great location and nice folks IMHO.

See ya there Matt.

EatMeerkats

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2008

I think it'll be on the left since you're coming from the north... either way, it's on the east side of 135.

Dr Falken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    I happened to be at Bite-the Bullet and talked to Bob and he told me he would be setting up on Saturday for the match on Sunday.

When you sign in ask Bob about joining the club - I don't think they have a website.

Doug
    Thanks. Part of the reason that I was asking was because I wasn't sure it I could make it (which I didn't), but was interested in maybe joining. Perhaps I'll ask around and see if I can find out who to contact, or perhaps next month? Are they having a shoot next month?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spencerab23
    Top Bottom