• ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    All,

Marion County Fish and Game will be holding it's monthly member meetings on the first Tuesday of each month. The meeting for November was tonight (03, November 2009) and we had a considerable turnout of new members. Dues paid for the remainder of 2009 will ensure your membership through the end of 2010. In other words, if you join yet this year, you do get the remainder of this year for free! The next member meeting is Tuesday, 01 December, 2009.

Dues are $100/year with a $25 initiation fee for new members. Members are welcome to bring guests, provided that they pay a $10 (per visit) temporary membership fee. Membership at MCF&G covers the member, his/her spouse and any minor children in the household. Members also enjoy discounts on entry fees for events held at the club. This makes membership an excellent value!

We are a shooting range on the West Side of Indianapolis, near Speedway. MCF&G offers a variety of shooting sports including Trap, Friday Night Steel, Bowling Pins, Muzzle Loader, Juniors League and a host of others. A complete list of offerings is available on our website (follow the link in my sig line or the link in the first paragraph of this post).

MCF&G offers a 100 yard range where you can shoot handguns, rifles chambered in traditional handgun calibers, shotguns and muzzle loaders.

Please visit our website for any details, or feel free to post here with any questions.

Be safe, enjoy the shooting sports, and get out there and shoot!! :ar15:

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I'm on the board at MCF&G too. We're trying to grow the club safely and responsibly so that we can continue to improve the club grounds for all of our members. Our goal is to provide a fun, safe, and convenient shooting range for the Indianapolis metro area (even though we have members from as far away as Bremen :D).

If you're interested in membership, or if you have any questions, please let us know!
    Sincerely,
    Chuck

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    I will be at the december meeting to renew my membership. MCF&G is a great place to shoot.

Nice people, beautiful grounds, good events and a great price :)

Top Bottom