• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I likely havent made a big enough splash on this forum for anyone to care but I think I am going to go read more books and sign up for more of the same training I have went through over the last 18 years of my life. This way I can stay off the forum and keep the stupid posts of people griping about one thing or another from killing anymore of my brain cells than they already bave.
    To those I have trade with or made sales to good on ya and I hope all stays well with you and yours. The same goes for anyone who I have had PM conversations with hope all is well for all of you as well.
    To the fellas at Bradis and Bradis II, we will be in to see you all again soon.

There are just too many bellyachers here who dont have the knowledge, training or facts to back up what they post about. Not to mention I am sure this forum like many others is trolled by the powers that be.

Good luck to everyone in everything!!!
    K thanx bye

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    Well...I don't care...people sometimes come and go around here. In the grand scheme of things...It doesn't matter. We don't personally know you. To us you are just a voice in cyberspace.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Freaking wow. More of the "I do not like it here so good-bye"
    If you are going to get on the interwebs then you need a thick skin my friend. You have been on here all of a few months and I do not remember seeing any of your posts. Well, at least none that mattered. If you have been hanging in the political forum I do not blame you at all for bailing. It is pretty deep over there but those folks as well as the rest who post here are, for the most part, fair and decent people. Every ingo member I have been lucky enough to meet are good folks. The trades and sales I have made were all up front and well done. My skill sets are getting broader and we are all training differently because of this forum.
    Understand that I hate everyone equally and I have found no reason to bail. Have had a few brushes with folks I am sure I would not like in person but I am so perfect, right. NOT
    I wish you well.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Maybe we need to implement a 200 post minimum before even viewing the political section. They keep scaring members away.

But what do I know, I'm just a bellyacher who doesn't have the knowledge, training or facts to back up what they post about. :n00b:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Let me paraphrase: I am the most knowledgeable and most highly trained person on this forum. How could anyone even consider posting an opinion after I have posted mine. I am the be all and end all. I should always be the last post in every thread because after I post there is no more to say on the subject.

I think I nailed it.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Let me paraphrase: I am the most knowledgeable and most highly trained person on this forum. How could anyone even consider posting an opinion after I have posted mine. I am the be all and end all. I should always be the last post in every thread because after I post there is no more to say on the subject.

I think I nailed it.
    Can't add anything to this. Sounds like just another one of those training elitists that look down their collective noses at anyone they deem not worthy. I say good riddance.

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Freaking wow. More of the "I do not like it here so good-bye"
    If you are going to get on the interwebs then you need a thick skin my friend. You have been on here all of a few months and I do not remember seeing any of your posts. Well, at least none that mattered. If you have been hanging in the political forum I do not blame you at all for bailing. It is pretty deep over there but those folks as well as the rest who post here are, for the most part, fair and decent people. Every ingo member I have been lucky enough to meet are good folks. The trades and sales I have made were all up front and well done. My skill sets are getting broader and we are all training differently because of this forum.
    Understand that I hate everyone equally and I have found no reason to bail. Have had a few brushes with folks I am sure I would not like in person but I am so perfect, right. NOT
    I wish you well.

I have thick skin on my twig. Does that mean I'm good to go or should I see a doctor? :dunno:

Sgt.Striker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    the thing i like about these forums is that if someone does post something silly or that i dont agree with... in about 10 mins someone else will reply to the post and it will probably be more in line with my own views and opinions. its called a FORUM ie:A public meeting or presentation involving a discussion usually among experts and often including audience participation. SO.....listen to the experts and count out the audience participation if you want. good luck finding any forum where everyone agrees with everything you say and always share your point of view. i like the discussions on here for the most part, healthy debate is the only way to educate people who otherwise wouldnt know. ive only been part of these forums since august and i am amazed at how many "Dear John letters" i have seen so far. if you dont like it here than it is certainly your choice to find somewhere else to post your rants. but what do you hope to accomplish by posting about it? did you think that the admins or members would beg you to stay and keep these forums alive with your superior thoughts and ideas?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    EDIT: I read that wrong - you are not 18 but twice that age..... you should have learned manners by now.
    Take some training from Yeager, it seems like it would be a good fit.

We get it, INGO sucks.......... Thank you for letting us know.

tumblr_ll4a31MsIH1qza3e8o1_500_469992.jpg

Last edited:

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Hmmm training and knowledge...

I am or have been:
    A Soldier
    A Firefighter
    An EMT
    A Cop
    A Patriot...
    A Bacon Connessiuer
    An expert bacon wrapped chicken wing master

I dont have the training....

Lmao bye something about a door the maker and splitting you

Last edited:

Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    You can train all you want the real question is do you have the stomach to use it when the time comes, or the common sense to use it In the appropriate manner.

Top Bottom