• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I completely agree. One thing I learned a long time ago was to not discuss religion or politics on the web. Someone will always be hurt or become angry. (I consider abortion a part of both.)
    I was an admin for a very large forum for over 16 years. I agree it was a good thing to learn about human nature. You learn that some people are just acidic and will do anything they can to bring people down to their level. Others have an occasional bad day and sometimes say things that they do regret. You also have the people who try to help as much as they can and when they are **** on they wipe it off and go forward being a positive person. These are the people that you will respect their answers to questions and enjoy their posts in general.
    INGO is like almost every place on the web; you will find bad apples and good apples. you have to decide which ones you want to make into a delicious pie. Mmmmm pie......

Working in the service industry for over 30 years, I have come to the conclusion that we have more mentally ill people out and about than what anyone wants to admit.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    If you think it is a bit rough then stay out of religious and political discussion as that will always ruffle feathers.
    Abortion is another hot topic for anger.
    Pick your poison carefully. Once you pick it and step in then bear up to the ridicule that comes with a point of view that might go against the grain.

GLOCK 17 is the WORLD's GREATEST PISTOL!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Same here. 7 kids and 12 grand kids. Do you find that when you switch on the TV and it's on a kids channel that it takes you a few to change the channel? Especially the old Bugs Bunny ones. There is a lot of hidden adult humor in them!

Exactly. The terrorists were here the other day and we were watching Sponge Bob. They left and the spouse mentioned that I could change the channel as they were gone. 20 minutes later.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Sponge Bob was the engineer who designed the Glock trigger. The feel of the trigger press was a self-portrait.

Sponge Bob combined with an insulting joke about Glocks. That is INGO culture right there, in a nutshell.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    OP. I woke up a few weeks ago with 3 PM's asking if I was ok. There was a fatal tanker crash in my neck of the woods and before I even knew anything about it, 3 members were checking in on me. Yeah. They are like that.

At least 4 were checking. I didn't PM you, but I did check the times of your recent posts after seeing the news, and concluded you were likely not the deceased driver.

I'd have PM'd, but didn't want you think I had the hots for you or sumfin.:gheyhi:

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    57112279.jpg

Top Bottom