• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    got plenty of butt hurt police but not a single counter to my argument. huh.

This is different, but let me explain it this way .....

I am NOT LE .....

I am Ret., Military .....

I worked as a Federal Technician, at Stout Field .....

I was an "Employee", of the State of In., but paid by the Federal Govt.

I could NOT work on MY equipt., on FEDERAL TIME .....

Conflict of interest ......

I could work on other units equipt.,

I could only work on my equipt., on Drill weekend ....

State equipt., State money .....

If this does not apply, I am sorry, it was the only thing I could think of .....

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I would like to get opinions on why the posse comitatus act does not effect our law enforcement officers. The reason for my question is our current police forces operate as a military force.

Is this an attempt to get rid of MRAPs? Because if it is I have one up here in Tippecanoe County that needs to go back to Big Army ahora mismo.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Please come to my house and coonfinger all of my equipment and tell me which of it is "military." You can also peruse my training records and point out what was taught by military personnel. I'll show you all of the vehicles owned by IMPD and you can tell me which ones were built for military use.

How late will you be up? This sounds much better than watching IU blow it against Utah. :laugh:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I would like to get opinions on why the posse comitatus act does not effect our law enforcement officers. The reason for my question is our current police forces operate as a military force.

To answer your inquiry, posse comitatus does not affect our law enforcement officers as they are all members of the United States Navy and United States Marine Corps and thus unimpacted by 18 USC §1835.

You can look this all up in Court 7.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Banned as shill of previously banned member. Was using an IP mask to hide his identity. I used my military equipment to figure that out :rolleyes:

Was it more expensive and almost as good as what's available commercially?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    We discussed this a bit in the political forum, not sure it addressed local police though

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...sion/426370-posse-comitatus-act-question.html

also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

edit: nevermind, I see OP is toast

i ran a website once and had some jerk posting comments that were inappropriate. Always from same IP. So I made a redirect on the global.asa file that when someone came to the site from that IP it redirected them a page ripping into them rather bluntly. It also sent me a message that it was viewed :rofl:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    We discussed this a bit in the political forum, not sure it addressed local police though

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...sion/426370-posse-comitatus-act-question.html

i ran a website once and had some jerk posting comments that were inappropriate. Always from same IP. So I made a redirect on the global.asa file that when someone came to the site from that IP it redirected them a page ripping into them rather bluntly. It also sent me a message that it was viewed :rofl:

Thats a sig quality post right there!:rofl:

And my take is when Frank VUPD and phylo can be deployed overseas as part of their job to protect and serve our country, THEN it applies. (but I dont think thats gonna happen)

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN

Good one, doc.. That'll end up in someone's signature!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

If he's charging to touch, I assume it's cheaper just to look at it?

vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Lol at statist pigs. Why do people come to the gun forum and never mention guns, training, or accessories? ...and it's always the "all drugs are good unless prescribed by a Dr.", cops suck, libertarian types.

Im going to sign my mom up so she can get on here and complain that michaels doesn't sell her favorite yarn anymore.

So was statist pigs here before as the convicted greenwood felon DB, 105 recruit class (my fav), or Jeremiah the flag burning female?

Top Bottom