• ...and so much more!
  • flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Decided to kill some time before an appointment today so dropped by there. Within 1 minute, decided to buy a NIB 10/22 for $189 +tax. Almost bought 2 but stopped myself. He also has NIB Glock 19s for $489. Don't get there often but that will be changing.
    Pleasant and friendly.
    8756 Pendleton Pike
    899-1040

Bob

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Can't believe they had that many guns in stock.

I understand. Years ago, 13+, he had a decent inventory. He said he got a deal for selling A LOT of Rugers and got 12 of the 10/22s at a heck of a good price. He obviously sells enough to stay in business. :dunno:
    BTW, he said he does transfers for $20 per item.

Bob

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Went by one afternoon 3 weeks ago and they didn't let me in, they had put all the guns up???
    Went back on a Saturday 2 weeks ago, and there was a sign on the door that they were closed that Saturday.
    Called and no answer last Sat.???
    They are close to my house, so I'll keep trying, but: strange.
    I'll make sure I don't drive over unless someone answers the phone. :dunno:

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    I bought my first pistol there. Nice guys.

They used to have a good stock in-store but they were robbed a year or so back and the guy(s?) there were beaten pretty badly. I've only been in once since to pick up some transfer items but it was a really different vibe there then.

It's sad to see scumbags affect the operations of a great local business like that. Hope they get shanked in prison.

lazarus0213

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.3%
    58   1   1
    Jan 29, 2010
    Eden
    I knew Ed and my father had introduced me to him. I watched that place take a serious nose dive and then Darrel arrived making things worse. Its smokey, dark, poor inventory and poor service. Its sad more LGS cant stick around.

Jag3212323

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2018
    Johnson county
    I bought my first pistol there. Nice guys.

They used to have a good stock in-store but they were robbed a year or so back and the guy(s?) there were beaten pretty badly. I've only been in once since to pick up some transfer items but it was a really different vibe there then.

It's sad to see scumbags affect the operations of a great local business like that. Hope they get shanked in prison.

Sad to hear this. I bought my first pistol there about 20 years ago. Good little shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John224

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    239   0   1
    Apr 8, 2010
    West Indianapolis
    When I lived on that side of town, stationed at Fort Ben, I used to go in a lot and sometimes just chat with Ed. But when he took on a partner, I kinda quit going in as I didn't care for the partner. Don't know his name, but remember he was sorta loud and obnoxious.

dekindy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2020
    Noblesville
    Had not been there in 15+ years because moved and did not shoot during that time and had thought he had sold the business. Recently took a lesson from Dee Bennett of 911 Defense and happened to mention KS&E and Ed. She knew him well and that prompted me to stop by. I was a regular back in the day and bought and traded several guns and used to go there regularly just to take in the conversation. Ed greeted me warmly and after a couple of minutes remembered my full name. Shop is dramatically different but Ed seems to be on the ball and very much in the business. I had already purchased all my guns but got the impression that Ed could have got me anything at a good price.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom