• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Sooooo glad to see there are still Ladies around!!! Life has been super busy and I hadn't had time to check in. Lost track of a lot, miss several that have 'moved on', and ready to get to know those that post from time to time. Thanks for the responses, that's very encouraging! :rockwoot:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Sooooo glad to see there are still Ladies around!!! Life has been super busy and I hadn't had time to check in. Lost track of a lot, miss several that have 'moved on', and ready to get to know those that post from time to time. Thanks for the responses, that's very encouraging! :rockwoot:

There are a few that have not checked in. Getting this thread back to the top might just help.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Remembering a horse lady and crazy monkey with some warm nostalgia.

I accidentally busted the secret identity of some car nut lady a few years ago at an Appleseed. IndyJohn and one of our boys was shooting next to her and her family all day, I had another kiddo at soccer. When I got there I said hello and called her by her screen name; LOL, IndyJohn's head turned quick. Couldn't believe he'd shot next to her all day and didn't know who she was. I think she plays with the banned now.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Remembering a horse lady and crazy monkey with some warm nostalgia.

I accidentally busted the secret identity of some car nut lady a few years ago at an Appleseed. IndyJohn and one of our boys was shooting next to her and her family all day, I had another kiddo at soccer. When I got there I said hello and called her by her screen name; LOL, IndyJohn's head turned quick. Couldn't believe he'd shot next to her all day and didn't know who she was. I think she plays with the banned now.

I think I know who are referring to. I miss some of those folks. I was not in on that madness but I witnessed a lot of it.
    Yeah they are across the street in the land of the banned. I dropped in when they moved to a new web domain. It is dead in there.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    I think I know who are referring to. I miss some of those folks. I was not in on that madness but I witnessed a lot of it.
    Yeah they are across the street in the land of the banned. I dropped in when they moved to a new web domain. It is dead in there.

Yep, the grown-up in the room was looking over my shoulder and scolded me a bit on that last comment. LOL, it's as if he doesn't know me at all... :shady:

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Well, we are among friends after all.

I miss the vermin Monkey. I even miss the car nut.

I dunno, the monkey was dangerous. I could use the car nut's help with some garden prep advice right at the moment...looking at planting uncut ground and need to pick that brain. Probably a book of faces pm but hate that place. LOL, followed a post on there from a news station after Pence walked out of the Colts game - I had a great comment for the uneducated sheeple but couldn't get past their bad grammar! Argh...the struggle is real!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I dunno, the monkey was dangerous. I could use the car nut's help with some garden prep advice right at the moment...looking at planting uncut ground and need to pick that brain. Probably a book of faces pm but hate that place. LOL, followed a post on there from a news station after Pence walked out of the Colts game - I had a great comment for the uneducated sheeple but couldn't get past their bad grammar! Argh...the struggle is real!

The Monkey was in a bad emotional family issue when all that came down. It (the monkey) could be strong willed and all but "It" (the monkey) went straight out to high earth orbit. JMHO but wow. The car nut went along for the ride.

I could use some garden advice as well because we suck at it. If we did not have the absolute best dirt we would be embarrassed.

Edit.....I try and stay informed as to what the weak of mind sheeple are doing on the book of faces but sometimes it just hurts to try.

Top Bottom