Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just sent off letters to my Congresswoman and two senators. I've never been too terribly political but this most recent bill proposed by Republicans sure has MAC fired up. I think he lays out some very valid concerns.

We and many we know are on the bombard them mission. Every possible way as many times as possible.
    Make your voices heard.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I think it is pretty clear that is going to be how it has to be. Quite a few of them need reminded of their campaign promises.

Mid terms coming up. Vote them out. Period. They have a job. We hired them to do that job. The boundary's were pretty clear. Promises were made. Actions were taken on those promises. They have failed to follow through..........See-ya By-By

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Mid terms coming up. Vote them out. Period. They have a job. We hired them to do that job. The boundary's were pretty clear. Promises were made. Actions were taken on those promises. They have failed to follow through..........See-ya By-By

I don't know if I can vote for the other party in the general election because across-the-board they are worse. You better believe I will take a hard look at all of my elected representatives and will not hesitate one moment to vote for their opponents in the primaries though if they have not kept their word. The more they break their promises the more I will remind them of this fact.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I don't know if I can vote for the other party in the general election because across-the-board they are worse. You better believe I will take a hard look at all of my elected representatives and will not hesitate one moment to vote for their opponents in the primaries though if they have not kept their word. The more they break their promises the more I will remind them of this fact.

If we cycle these douche bags out 3 or 4 times a message will be sent.

No, do not vote across "That" isle but yes, we do have primary's for a reason. It is the 1st step in term limits. We need to use them.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Happy Friday everyone! Hoping to get out to the range tomorrow morning. Should be able to. I think that I need to run the 9mm SP01 Compact for a bit. Those are fun ones to shoot.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I'm already in my hammock at my getaway property.
    It's my favorite place to be these days .... pure bliss on a day like today !

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well.....I ran all over the west side this morning. As far out as Camby.
    Then I uncovered the saws and got after the carport project. I just covered the saws up and sat down.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    That sounds truly awesome :thumbsup:

Thanks ! The property is just 7acres, but it's all woods except for a small interior meadow, so it's very private and quiet. When my wife joins me in retirement, we're going to build a home on it, and enjoy mother nature to the fullest.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Well.....I ran all over the west side this morning. As far out as Camby.
    Then I uncovered the saws and got after the carport project. I just covered the saws up and sat down.

I'm with you, CM. Trimmed the exterior on the new door today after a 3 hr hardware run. :rolleyes: Just finished mowing before dark. Bowhuntin in the morning. :rockwoot: 2 deer taunting me from the range while I mowed.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm with you, CM. Trimmed the exterior on the new door today after a 3 hr hardware run. :rolleyes: Just finished mowing before dark. Bowhuntin in the morning. :rockwoot: 2 deer taunting me from the range while I mowed.

This is that last stretch of good weather where we catch up on the seasonal projects and left overs from summer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom